chapter; 25

"who-shit-did this to m-my poor babies!!" seokjin was furious, he wouldn't let this go. his 'babies' got more and more embarrassed since their hyung is shouting and crying about them.

"hyung.. it's okay." jungkook whispers right before a couple of girls can up to the quite popular kid standing next to taehyung.

"i saw you and that other guy." one of the girls with bleached hair played with her hairs while speaking to him. jungkook didn't say anything, he just stared at his shoes.

"why didn't you punch back?" the girl utters while chewing her gum. she probably chews on that gum instead of brushing those teeth of hers, taehyung thought for himself.

"that would be impossible, did you see how big that guy was?" taehyung couldn't hold it anymore, he hated that girl and she was not about to ruin their day even more.

"i don't think you'd like to fight a 28 stone guy with anger issues, huh?" the short girl became quiet, taehyung felt like he won but..

"well seems like you couldn't either." her friends giggled at her comeback, ugh that's disgusting, he thought.

"yah, yellow head! shut food hole!" the voice was very familiar to all of them. in these situations seokjin would almost absolutely shout at yoongi but at this moment he held quiet.

"excuse me? pretty sure you can't even lift a milk carton with those arms." she points at his unhealthy thin arms and the blood starts to boil in him, not in yoongi. in jimin, he couldn't stand them just insulting his favourite hyung like this.

~
sorry for bad updates but i've been moving and stuff :)