chapter; 20

[ not proofread ]

-15:38-

it's last period, science.. neither hoseok nor jimin were interested in what the teacher had to say so his thought flew away and his brain noticed a bird outside with large beautiful wings coloured in a black to purple shimmering feathers.

"jiminie!" an ever so familiar voice shouts making jimin flinch.

"what were you even looking at?" the voice asks, coming from hoseok's mouth.

"n-nothing, did you w-want something?" park asks his mate.

"do you want to work with me?" the boy looked like a question mark just sitting there, he hadn't heard what they were supposed to do.

"s-sure." park stuttered before receiving a heart shaped smile from his bench mate, "turn to page 24." hoseok requested then realising that jimin didn't even have his chemistry book.
-
his eyelids were so heavy that they almost closed by themselves. taehyung's choreographer were tearing on him with new dances every single week and he just couldn't keep up with the trainee life and the student life at the same time.

"yah, kim taehyung! are you sleeping in my class?" mr. kwon shouts as he smacks the teen's bench making his head fly right up, "no, sir!" as a reflex he shouts back. "who do you think you are to shout at me?" mr. kwon scoffed and taehyung's face changed colour from a tan crisp skin tone to the colour of the tomato soup the school cafeteria served earlier that day.

"meet me after class."
-
the flame was pretty, the outside was a strong orange colour while the inside was a shimmering blue colour. but with just removing his thumb those beautiful colours would disappear in milliseconds, but if he uses some of his stored energy to press that little button once again the colours would show their beauties.

yoongi liked to think that way, he often played with the lighter in the same couch he sleeps in. that couch he slept in with jimin in his lap, with his curls itching his arm but he didn't mind because he was so innocent.