chapter; 15

09:02
the high schoolers finally got to jimin's door to collect some clothes, toiletries and actual food instead of those snacks and yoghurts at min's flat. park searched for his keys in his back pocket before unlocking the door and stepping inside, no one's home as expected. his mother was probably out drinking, by herself, everything could happen to her but why would he care? after everything his mum haven't done for him.

"cool.. house?" yoongi closed the door after him, the sophomore smiled a little bit before picking up a rucksack from the uncleaned hallway floor. "l-let's to u-upstairs." jimin hung his head down while waiting for a reply, "yeah yeah sure."
-
"okay, i have clothes and toiletries. what else do i need?" park asked his hyung and now flat mate. "food?"

jimin ran towards the kitchen, full with dishes, to get some food from the fridge and cabinets. he tried to reach a package of some biscuits but even when standing on his tippy toes he couldn't get his hands on them. yoongi walked into the dark kitchen without park noticing.

fuck, so adorable and small.

min couldn't help himself from hovering closer to the boy, hugging him from behind. jimin froze at the second.

"uh, h-hyung?"