chapter; 34

park finally broke down, after ages of bottling up his feelings inside he let everything out. "you can't go around hugging other guys when your god damn boyfriend is standing right in front of you! i don't care anymore! i thought you were different and that's what i liked about you. finally someone that wasn't like everyone else, i thought." jimin left the building not being able to cope at the moment, yoongi just stood there and watched him run off. what have i done?

"he's overreacting yoongi don't worry-"

smack, a red flare in the shape of a hand appeared on the weak skeleton of jungkook's cheek. when the younger opened his eyes, yoongi were after park.

"mochi please, let me explain! please!" he shouted with tears running down his puffy cheeks, min hated crying he didn't want to seem or feel weak but right now he couldn't care less he had to get to jimin before he went off for good.

hours passed and now yoongi were just strolling around the area, it was getting cold he imagined the worst for jimin. what if he step onto a busy road or someone attacked him, he couldn't stop looking for him now but min was getting weak. yoongi was off his meds and experiencing withdrawal, he just wasn't capable to search further so he went to his apartment to warm up. as soon as he opens the door a whimper is heard from the couch in the middle of the room, yoongi just assumed it was the wind blowing on the windows but when he came closer to the cushions of the couch he notices a bulky blanket like something was underneath. he places his hands on each side of the blanket and jerks it off the couch and sure enough there lays his mochi.

"jiminie!!" yoongi hugs him tight so he wasn't ever able to escape again.
~
completely forgot about this story i apologise!