chapter; 24

taehyung jumped in front of jungkook taking punch after punch, the thin boy was all beaten up. seeing jungkook like this made taehyung furious.

"you bitch" the teen suffering from adhd and alzheimer's doesn't even hesitate to knock the guy's head off, unfortunately the guy was a lot bigger and stronger than little taehyung plus the guy had some anger issues on top of that. before taehyung even noticed he was on the ground and the other guy was on his way.

"hyung, are you okay?" the bloody male crawls up towards taehyung. he got a bloody nose and a black eye, the only thing taehyung could think of was "what is boa gonna think?" boa has always been so protective of him and wouldn't let anything like this happen to him.
-
*time skip*

the teacher was sick once again so lovely namjoon took his place.

"hello class! well we've met before so you know that my name is namjoon and that i have schizophrenia." he introduces himself.

"let's see who are with us today!" namjoon logs in on the computer to check their presence.

"jung hoseok?"

"present!"

"kim jeongja?"

"present."

namjoon's voice faded slowly away for jimin as his mind came on other thoughts.

"park jimin?" namjoon utters but gets no answer.

"jimin?" he could see the boy sit there in the back looking out the window. namjoon sighs and checks him anyway.
-
*mini time skip*

the bell rings and the pupils get their stuff in their arms to leave it in their lockers to then go for lunch.

jimin searched through the tables for yoongi, he hasn't had any contact with him after the panic attack. park is very worried, he started to think of the worst. what if he starved to death? what if he overdosed on his meds? what if he got into a fight over his bipolar disorder and got killed? what if..

"jimin-ah!" someone calls out from a table behind him, when he turns around his heart starts pounding. it was namjoon who called him but next to namjoon sat min.

"sit-ppyeong!-down!" seokjin hyung strained his neck as he smiled, park sat down next to him. no one had begin eating yet, they were waiting for taehyung and jungkook who took ages. when they arrived at the table the food had gotten cold, seokjin was about to greet them when he lays eyes on two teens with black eyes, scars all over their faces plus a couple of bruises here and there.

"what happened to you two!!!" seokjin was so heartbroken to see his lovely boys looking like this that he didn't even tic at all. he throws the chair away to look at their faces again. "m-my babies!" he held both of the teens in his embrace.
~
wooop! update woohoo!