chapter; 10

jimin was laying on yoongi's very comfortable couch, when they're supposed to be at school. "are you ready to talk or are you going to continue staring at my ceiling?" min mutters while snacking on one of those yoghurts he had his refrigerator stuffed with.

"i'll tell you." the younger said after sighing loudly. yoongi puts his empty yoghurt container onto the floor since his money wouldn't last for a coffee table. "namjoon hyung is really hurt and will be in a wheel chair for a while." he spoke which disappointed the older, "seriously? this was the fuss you were on about?" he inquired whilst rolling his eyes.

"that's not it." he caught yoongi's attention.

"he told me that it was my fault." min chuckled as jimin really thought it was his fault that namjoon stabbed himself in the shoulder. "hah, jimin it's not your fault. his voices told him to stab himself." the senior tried to assure the boy, he tousled jimin's adorable blonde locks which put a smile on park's lips.

"y'know why your smile is so god damn adorable?" yoongi put his arm around the younger's shoulders making him blush non-discreet. "w-why?" he squeezed out of him, "it's because of that crooked tooth, it's fucking divine!" he pressed his forehead against jimin's.