Part 4

The Morgan jet landed in New Haven, but Rory didn't know that, as the windows were blacked out. and you couldn't see out of them. Rory was currently talking and laughing with the girls, Finn was on his phone notifying Colin of there arrival. Once Finn put his phone away he walked over to the girls with something in his hands.

"Hey Finny!" Rory said smiling, but then sees the blindfold in his hand. "Finn!... You know how much I hate blindfolds." She whined.

The girls laughed at Rory and Finn chuckled as well.

"Love, you gotta put this on or you'll ruin this dazzling adventure before it even starts." Finn said looking at her seriously.

Rory huffed, "Fine, but will it ruin this makeup? Cause I don't what to redo it."

"I assure you that it won't ruin your make up, love."

"Okay..." Rory breathed.

Finn tied on the blindfold and the girls giggled as they guided her to the vehicle that was waiting outside the jet's exit a few feet away.

After like 5 minutes of driving Rory's stomach growls, in the silence of the car it was loud and it caused Rory to burst into laughter along with the girls, Finn was quietly laughing to himself as he drove.

"Hey Finny, I know your the one driving. So may ask that you stop by and get me a giant coffee and a doughnut? Ooh, maybe a taco too! No, no two tacos! Yeah! One giant coffee, a doughnut and two tacos! I'm starving. A stomach full of only champagne isn't exactly satisfying so... get me food please!" Rory ranted.

"Sure thing love." Finn laughed.

"How can you eat like that?!" Honor exclaims in surprise.

"Oh that's not even half of it!" Paris burst into laughter, the others following as Finn pulls to a stop and gets what Rory asked for.

With Rory still blindfolded, Steph whom was sitting on her right, takes the bag of food from Finn when he came back. Steph handed her one taco and Rory dug in. Every girl was quite surprised that she skillfully ate without spilling and finished that taco and a second one and a doughnut. All without spilling a drop.

"How can you not spill?!" Rose asked.

"It's a life skill, now where's my coffee Finny!"

Finn then passed back the big coffee cup back and started to drive off once again.

An hour later the SUV pulled up to a stop and Finn got out and opened the door to Rory's right letting Steph out and guiding Rory in the process, Rose, Juliet, Paris and Honor followed out as well.

Rory was then dragged to an area not to far from where her graduation party was located, once they stopped her blindfold was taken off.

Rory gasped at what she saw.

"Wha - What are we doing here at Yale?! An - And way are there fairy lights everywhere and - wait a minute! FINN! Please don't tell me you took my confessions as the roots of this plan!" Rory shouted.

Finn went silent.

"Finn! Why would you do that?!" Rory then shouted knowing that the silence meant it was true.

"Well I'm tired of the crap! You two are meant to be! Logan still loves you and you him. It's ridiculous that you guys are not together and frankly everyone is sick you guys being apart. Mitchum agrees, and so does Elias. The whole LDB agrees and so does all of society, will except Shira obviously, but still! Stop beating around the bush and go to him! You need him and he needs you." Finn bites back.