Part 12

Once the meeting was over and everyone dismissed, Rory dragged Logan out of the room to the elevator down to the lobby passing an amused receptionist and outside to cross the street to a small cafe.

"So... lunch here. What do you want and I'll order for us." Logan said smirking at his wife. Wife. What a perfect title and it hasn't been 48 hours and he loves it.

"Don't worry about just say Rory's usual and they will get me what I want," Rory said then turned at waved at a few people in their work uniforms, "Hello Gloria, Fiona, Kelli and Hailey! Hi David and Jack!"

"Hey Rory!" They said in return with either a smile or a short wave or both.

"Wow. Already got this place wrapped around your finger." Logan teased.

"Hey!" Rory pouted, "It's like my... 9th home?" Rory said absently as she tried to count what places she considered her home.

Logan chuckled, "Alright you go find a seat and I'll order."

Rory nodded and bounced off for a booth in the corner. Logan smiled after her.

After a while and Logan placed the order, he made his way towards Rory.

"Why didn't you tell about this meeting?" Rory questioned.

"Well I thought your boss told you about the meeting and that's why you were the first one in there." Logan smirked.

"I meant why didn't you tell me about you being there!" Rory glared.

"Hey I didn't know I was going to a meeting until I stepped foot into my office." Logan said putting his hands up in defence.

Rory rolled her eyes.

"Hey how about we watch a movie and order take out tonight." Logan suggests as he takes a sip of his iced tea. Altough he likes coffee he only really haves it when he absolutely needs the caffeine to wake up and keep going. But tea is more of his type of drink to have during the day. He's more of an Earl Grey man than a coffee junkie like his wife. He smiled at the thought of calling her his wife. It'll never get old.

Rory looks at him and watches as his mind goes else where and then a smile growing on his face.

"What are you thinking about?" Rory asks, pulling him out of his thoughts.

"You." He replies looking straight into her electrifying blue eyes.

A hint of a blush blooms on her cheeks, "Really? What is it about me that enthrals you?" She leaned in.

He leaned in as well as he replied with a smile that reached his eyes and sent her heart flutering, "You as my wife. Having you with for the rest of my days." He spoke soft and he could tell that it sent a hum through her body when he noticed her squirm in her seat for a second. He leaned back. She huffed and leaned away too.

Anyone who didn't know their relationship could tell with a single glance that there was a high level of a sexual charge in the air around them.

Logan looked at his watch.

"I need to get back before daddy dearest tracks me down."

Rory hummed. She watched him with a keen eye as she picked up her coffee and took a few sips and an intentional little moan. She opened her eyes to see Logan looking at her from over his drink that has not reached his lips. She saw the flicker in his eyes that caused them to grow a richer dark brown that drew Rory in. She also noticed the muscle in his jaw tightening. She gave him a mischievous look before looking at the time on her phone.

"Oh shoot! I have to meet up with my boss to go over some things in 5 minutes." She started to clean up, downing the rest of her coffee, throwing the cup away and gathering her purse and phone.

Logan was already ready to go and watching her scramble was amusing to say the least. Before she rushed off he grabbed her hand and pulled her to him.

She squeaked in surprise and looked up at him to see the loving glow of his eyes looking down at her. No matter what she was still going to half a head shorter than him even with heels on. Sometimes it drove her nuts. But this scenario, she could care less in this moment.

"I'll see you at home." Logan said and leaned to give her a kiss but derailed and went to whisper in her ear.

"Don't be such a tease or you'll face the consequences."

A chill went down her spine.

"Well at least this marriage won't be boring." She pulls him into a passionate kiss and he pulls her close at waist.

They pulled away, "It better not get boring or else I will surely die an unhappy man."

Rory giggled and gave him a quick kiss, "Movie and take out. Whoever gets home first gets to pick the movie and order take out."

"Deal. Now go back to work." Logan grins.

Rory quickly kissed him again before going, "Okay, okay I'm going. I'm going. Let's go, Mac." She starts to walk away but Logan soon catches up to her.

"I'll call or text if something comes up and I'm late."

"Promise?" Rory looks at him.

"Promise."

As they reach the building they spilt their ways as Logan sees his dad walking to the car that awaits them.

"I have to go now. Bye Ace. I love you." Logan steals another kiss.

"Love you too now go or else you'll be dragged away by the ear and ordered to stay late because you didn't obey."

Logan chuckles.

"Okay, okay I'm going. I'm going." He says mocking her earlier statement.

Rory rolled her eyes with a smile upon her lips. She kissed him once more.

"Bye Mac."

"Bye Ace. And if you get home before me no Indian or else we'll have to burn it down and rebuild." Logan says more seriously than jokeingly as he expected.

"Dang it!" Rory cursed.

Logan smirks and gets in the car with his dad who looks at him oddly because of the giant grin on his face.

*****
There you go! A nice, fresh chapter that took 90 minutes to finish prior to the first 200 to 300 words orignally put there a month or two ago and I couldn't figure out what to type so I just through this out there.

I know you probably all hate me for ignoring my stories for so long. I'M SORRY! And I know it's no excuse but I'm goimg to try it anyways!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL EVEN THOUGH IT IS THE 4TH OF JANUARY BUT IT IS NOW 2020!!!!