Part 5

Rory is guided by her father to where she would enter.

"I still can't believe my baby girl is growing up so fast and already getting married." Chris cried.

"Dad. You helped plan this, and I'm almost 30 now. Wow, that makes me sound old." Rory said.

They laugh.

"Well, I'm a dad I have a right to cry about this."

"That you do."

"Ready?"

Rory breathed and then nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm ready."

Chris held out his arm and Rory took it. They started to walk out down the aisle as the the pianist played the wedding march.

Rory had tears in her eyes at the sight of what she saw.

The venue was very beautiful at the time of night, but the thing that caught her eye the most was Logan.

Logan stood there in his suit, it looked the same but he had a baby blue tie and baby blue pocket square with a white rose pinned to his suit's lapel. His hair was neatly styled and to Rory he was the only thing she saw like they were they only two people in the world. Logan was looking at her and never looking away. He was in awe of her beauty and Rory saw a slight smirk on his face.

When she reached the altar she was given away and Logan took her hand.

That is when Rory saw Lane, as her maid on honor, Paris, Steph, Rosemary, and Juliet as her bridesmaids. Dressed in navy blue dresses and black heels. Finn was the best man, and Colin and Robert were groomsmen. Dressed in familiar black tuxes but with navy blue bow ties and pocket squares.

Rory took a quick glance at where her family sat and saw both sets of grandparents, a few Stars Hollow friends, her boss, and a few colleagues from the Boston Globe that she was friends with. Rory also noticed what they were wearing. Everyone was wearing colors of off white, silver, different shades of blue, gray and black.

Rory locked eyes with Logan, grinning, as the pastor spoke.

[A/N: I really don't want to write out all the reciting, or go into detail in the vows. Sorry. Maybe later I'll edit this story and extend details on a few things.]

Short, but sweet vows were then exchanged:

"Rory, my beautiful Ace. I have missed you being by my side these past 6 years of being apart. You are my other half, and the half that has been gone for far too long. You are my Ace reporter and I love you, so much. I don't want to spend any more time apart from you. From now on you're stuck with me." Logan said, then smirked at her at the end. Rory playfully rolled her eyes while smiling, earning a few quiet chuckles from the pastor.

"Logan, never has a day gone by without me thinking about you. I love you so much, more than you know. You have always been the missing piece to my puzzle, there's no doubt about it. You, Logan Elias Huntzberger, are my Master and Commander, and I'm not going to go anywhere without you." Rory says, although hiding a small smirk, she smiles at Logan.

Then as followed, the rings. Then the words that both of them were waiting for, for so long were spoken.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Logan whispered a "Finally."

Rory giggled and then pulled him into a kiss. Logan pulled her close to him and then dipped her for dramatic effect. Rory squeaked in surprise and Logan chuckled lightly. When Logan stood her back up they broke the kiss.