Part 6

[A/N: Photo above - Let's just say Rich Man's Shoe got an upgrade okay? I couldn't a photo better than that. And I'm sorry in advanced that there are so many pictures.]

When the special dances were over, they all went to their seats to eat. Sookie took the microphone from Finn.

"Hey! Why'd you take that?!" Finn pouted.

"Sorry Aussie boy I'm gonna speak about the menu. It's my job remember?" Sookie said and stood at the small stage.

"Good evening everyone! If you don't know me, I am Sookie St. James-Belleville. I have been Rory's mother's best friend ever since they came to the small town, known as Stars Hollow. As you imagine being called up at 4 am about little over two years ago by this Aussie boy over here asking me to create a menu for their event. Little did I know that it was for Rory's surprise wedding until 8 months after the fact. Now don't get me wrong, I was so happy that our little Rory was getting married, but I'm sadly gonna miss her as she takes on a new adventure out in the big world with her new husband. Rory I love you, and so does the rest of Stars Hollow." Sookie was tearful as she spoke. Rory was in tears as well and rushed away from her seat to give her a hug. In that embrace they laughed tearful laughs. Sookie then pulled away sniffling.

"Okay, okay that's enough tears for right now. Onto dinner! But first, Rory go sit with your husband you're not gonna want to miss this six course meal."

Rory nodded and went to sit with Logan, Logan kissed her cheek once she was seated. Rory smiled.

"Our first course, is an appetizer of mini tacos and tequila. Tacos were a Gilmore favorite for hangovers from drinking too much, such as tequila. Enjoy!" Sookie said as the waiters passed out the plates that each had three mini tacos and a mini glass of tequila that had a paper straw sticking out of it.

Rory laughed when she saw the appetizer in front of her, "Oh the memories of getting drunk and then having tacos to get over it." She then picked up a taco and took a bite, smiling. Logan just laughed and then started to eat as well.

Everyone enjoyed the appetizer, especially all the ones that were old enough to have the tequila

Everyone enjoyed the appetizer, especially all the ones that were old enough to have the tequila. Once all plates were cleared Sookie got up again.

"For the second course, I have prepared, is my famous Butternut Squash soup. I've made this soup on many occasions. Once was when Rory was like maybe eight, that was when I was experimenting with different butternut squash recipes and her mom was working overtime. I asked her to taste it and she rejected it at first, but the ninth time she loved it and so this soup was a favorite at the Independence Inn, but still is at the Dragonfly Inn. Hope you enjoy, it does have a Gilmore stamp of approval, by the way." Sookie says and the waiters glide around the room delivering the bowls of soup.

Logan, Rory, Emily and Richard laughed at the last part.