Chapter 1 |New teacher |

"You merely adopted the dark. I on the other hand was born in it. "
***

Authors P.O.V

The bangtan boys all woke up groggily with tired eyelids and not a lot of a will to get up. Today was the first day of school. So Goodbye Summer. All the boys were cranky as hell, and not in the mood to be approached by a bunch of girls.

Yes, They go to all boys school yet that still doesn't stop girls from making their way into their school, or even their dorms.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Ughh.. today is the first day back. Last year was terrible. Girls would do everything to get our attention and even guys too. They would always confess to us. By us I mean BTS. The biggest group with 6 members. Girls and boys would line up just to look at us. I hate this attention. As I made my way to Jimin to wake him up, I realized that I should prank him. I put his alarm clock at 7:55 (School starts at 8:00, Breakfast is at 7:25). After that, I shook Jimin yelling "JIMIN WAKE UP OR WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"

Jimin's P.O.V

I was sleeping soundly until I woke up hearing Jungkook screaming in my ears. "JIMIN WAKE UP OR WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"As soon as he said that I looked at the alarm clock, it said 7:55. OMG I'm so dead! I quickly rushed into the bathroom doing my morning routine and then quickly changed. Guess I'm not having breakfast today.

 Guess I'm not having breakfast today

( This Is what he looked like Btw)

( This is what Jk looks like)

As soon as I got out of the Bathroom. Jungkook was just standing there playing games on his phone. I yelled at him saying "YAHH We're going to be late for school, WHY ARe you just playing on your phone!" He responded laughing with "Oh yeah About that, School doesn't start till another 40 minutes, I just pranked you." I was fuming! THAT IDIOT WOKE ME UP 40 MINUTES LATE!!! UGHH. I'm going to kill him one day. I started yelling at him like no tomorrow. Then we decided to go down for some breakfast.

While we went down There were rumors about a new teacher. Some people were saying that he's super hot. Omg, I'm so excited Not a lot of people know this but I'm gay. So is Jin hyung, Suga hyung, Rapmon hyung , and the rest of us are bisexual. So it annoys the hell out of us when girls confess to us.

We met up with the rest of Bts and had breakfast with each other. As we were eating we also got out our papers saying which homeroom we're in. Luckily we all got in the same homeroom, and with the new teacher! I'm so excited to meet him.

Thats enough for this chapter. Jeez, 500 Words for my first real chapter. My god, i need to get a life. Anyways I'll see you all in the next chapter. BYE!