Chapter 13 |Family?|

"Am I a bad person? If I am, I wonder if it's because of nature or nurture. I am harm to myself and to people around me. Most of the time I feel like I don't belong here. But then, I have no other choice but to be here."

***

Authors P.O.V
It's been about 2 week since the incident and school has been back on ever since. The bangtan boys have beeb super close with Taehyung after the field trip. Everyone's in a grouchy mood because the teachers give them loads of homework and assignments. (I swear this happens whenever I go on break, or when I go on a field trip. They just give me mountains of work right after break is over. My god have some sympathy teachers! I have a life! How am I supposed to do that if you give me like 50 assignments to do by the end of the week right after we come back from spring break. Lol sorry back to the story) 

Though everyones mood brightens as soon as they come into chemistry. Taehyung being the sweet heart he is hasn't been stressing out the students and made them have fun instead of doing endless assignments.While still learning Ofcourse. (Dang I wish I had a teacher like this). It was homeroom time for the Bangtan boys, everyone was eagerly waiting for Taehyung to come in the room. But instead the principle came in saying that Taehyungs absent today and they'll be having a sub.

Namjoons P.O.V
Ugh subs are the worse. Everyone including me had a worried face on. Was taehyung sick or something? I missed seeing his smiling face already. I didn't feel like going to school so I decided to skip classes right after.

"Guys wanna ditch school right after and go visit Tae?" Everyone nodded.

As soon as the bell rang we went straight to the exit without being caught by the hall monitors. I decided to call him. No answer.

"Maybe we should visit his apartment." Jin suggested. We went to his apartment and Its in the cutest building ever.

 We went to his apartment and Its in the cutest building ever

We knocked on his door and there was no reply. An old lady was passing by to her apartment door and I decided to stop and ask her "Excuse me, Do you know where Taehyung might be?"

***

Taehyungs P.O.V
I decided to take a day off from work to visit Jun. Today is his birthday. Tears brimmed my eyes and my vision became glossy. I missed Jun so much. He was always there for me, and always had my back. He brought out the best in me. I got his favorite  flowers out and got his picture.

 I got his favorite  flowers out and got his picture

(Sorry young jun hyung i still love <3 you)

I always came to his grave whenever I was sad. I even still send letters to the military, yet they always come back. I remember the day he left saying that he was going to get stronger and make me proud. He said he'd always protect me. But now he's gone. I was about to start sobbing even more until I heard someone shout "TAEHYUNG HYUNG!" I turned to see my homeroom kids with staring at me.

"Hey what are you guys doing here? You guys are supposed to be at school!" I said being fake angry at them.

"I'm sorry hyung, but we wanted to see if you're okay. You weren't at school today." Jin said.

"We were all worried about you Taetae hyung," jimin said.

"Guys I'm olderr than you guys! Im a freakin adult I can take care of myself." I said while angrily stomping my feet. What am I a 5 yearold to them?!?!

"Aww hyungs so cute! We're sorry, we'll never skip school again." Jungkook said. Sighing i said "it's fine, anyways lets go back to school."

"Nooo I dun wanna go back to school," Hobi said while pouting. I laughed at his cuteness and said "Fine. I'll let you off the hook this time. Lets go eat some Ramen." Everybody happily complied and we all went out.

Jun I love you but maybe its okay to move on. You'll always have a special place in my heart but Maybe I need to stop focusing on the past and enjoy myself. These guys are my new family now. :) I smiled.

No ones P.O.V
Everybody was happy Taehyung was back to his normal happy self. He thought of everyone as his family but ofcourse everyone else didn't think that. I love Taehyung. He will be my boyfriend I'm sure of it. All the bangtan boys thought. Little did they know all of them had the same goal. To make taehyung theirs.

Is anyone still reading this crap?
Anyways I changed the book cover I got it made by -irresistaeble. Shout outs to irresistaeble! I recommend following them and getting your book covers by Them! K thanks Bye! -Authornim

P.s. OMG HAVE YOU SEEN DAY6s COMEBACK! *Pterodactyl screeches* ITS AWESOMEE!!! I LOVE YOU WOMPIL!!