Chapter 14|Grocery shopping |

"They say an apple never falls far from the tree. Bad apple seeds make more bad apples. Bad trees make more bad apples and the cycle continues that's why...   To end the cycle you need to get rid of both the apple and the tree. "

***

Authors P.O.V
It was finally Saturday. All of the bangtan boys were chilling in their dorms. Suprisingly The dorms were top quality, especially the schools itself. For an all-boys school Bighit high was the best. They had top quality dorms, education, sports, food,  (teachers too😏) this school was either for rich heirs to families, or for extremely smart students on scholarships. Except there's always inevitable accidents you can't avoid. So when the school announced that the south outer dorms (bangtans dorms) had a chemical outbreak. Meaning that the school had to make sure its safe for the students to live in had to kick out bangtan temporarily.

They were all rich so it wasn't too bad. But being the brats they were (Jk Don't kill me please😂) all of them were extremely annoyed that they had to find another place to live for the weekend.

Jins P.O.V
All of us were super pissed that we had to wake up early on a saturday just to be kicked out of our dorms.

I need my beauty sleep! Seriously how do they think I can keep up my handsomeness if I can't get my beauty sleep! (Worldwide Handsome 😂 y'all)

I scratched my head "Aigoo this is so annoying!" "Don't think You're not the only one cranky!" Yelled Namjoon. Aish All of us are hella cranky. All of us were complaining "Seriously aish this is so" "I know right this is so annoying" "Seriously They should atlest give us a place to sta-"

"EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Suga looked like he was going to murder someone. Everybody looked at Suga. "First let's get some breakfast and then all of you little shits can start complaining again."

"Oh yeah,  besides we need groceries too, and then we can go get a hotel and stay there. For the time being," hobi suggested. We all agreed and headed for the grocery shop.

Jhoes P.O.V
We all went shopping for groceries. We usually eat the schools food but that wasn't really an option. I decided to be useful and search for some ramen. I chuckled as I saw someone trying to reach the Ramen at the top shelf. I reached for the ramen and turned to the person trying to get it and said "here" while handing them a bag of Ramen. They turned and I could've sworn I know this person. Plump lips, soft brown locks, doe eyes, ears pierced, milky skin. I recognized him Immediately. "Taehyung hyung?" He sheepishly said "oh Hey hobi, thanks for givving me the Ramen." I chuckled at his cuteness and smirked "You're such a pip squeak You probably need a latter if you want to get to the top shelf." He glared at me and I continued being amused at him.

"Taehyungie Hyung!" Squealed Jimin as he hugged him from behind. "Oh hey chimchim." Taehyung smiled at him. Ugh That midget is so touchy! I quickly separated the two by pulling jimin away from Tae. "Oh hey Taehyung." Said Namjoon.

"Yah its hyung! I'm older than youuu!" Taehyung puffed out his cheeks and was pouting angrily.

Aish seriously he's going to kill me one day with his cuteness, i thought.

"Aww I'm sorry hyung."

"Anyways what are you guys doing here, last time I checked the school practically gives out meals to the students."

"Some chemical thing happened and we got kicked out because they said 'it wasn't safe'" suga said while air quoting 'it wasn't safe'.

"If you guys don't have a place to stay you can always stay with me for a little bit." I immediately replied "Really hyung? Can we stay at your place until they fix the dorms?" He blushed "well sure but It's not really fancy and you'll have to share rooms."

"Thats no problem for us." Jk said. "Okay Then sure you guys can stay at my place until they get the dorms fixed." "Yay we get to stay at taetae hyungs house!" Jimin said excitingly. Everyone was excited, I mean who wouldnt be excited to be roommates with a cutie like Taehyung.

We were all walking down isles picking up healthy foods, well also sneaking in junkfoods. Someone came running down and made taehyung trip and fall. "HEy dude watch where you're going!" I Shouted at the figure running away. What an asshole! We helped Taehyung up but something in his groceries made me question him. "Pads and Tampons?"

As soon as I said that he blushed and turned all red. "Its for my friend!" He covered his face with his hands out of embarrassment but his ears were also red. uwu Awww he looked so cute when he's embarrassed! Everyone chuckled at him, but taehyung just glared at them while still blushing like a tomato. We all headed home and Jin cooked breakfast.

***

Jimins P.O.V
We all went into Taehyungs apartment.

(Dang I wish I lived here uWu)Jin and Taehyung made breakfast for everyone

Jin and Taehyung made breakfast for everyone. "Mmm ish sho gwuud!" I said while eating Taehyungs delicious home made pancakes. He giggled and said "Jiminie don't speak with your mouth full~ aish what if you choke?" Taehyung said as he pinched my cheeks.

"Owwiieee" i whined and Taehyung continued to giggle. I looked up to see every with jelousy in their eyes as the shot daggers at me. Hmph i smirked proves them right. Taehyung is mine, so don't even think about it. I though While I continued to smirk.

I feel like this book is mostly more sided to Taegi, vmin, and vkook. Sorry Ill try to get more vhope, taejin, and Taejoon I promise there will be more parts with those ships. ALSO WE'RE GETTING TO 1 K VIEWS SOON! I'm so excited. I'll probably make a oneshot with Taehyung and a mystery member. Stay tuned for that! Anyways I'll see you all later!  Bai - Authornim ♡