Chapter 12 |Protect You|

"It feels as if I'm dying. I'm suffocating in the pain. My blood gushes out of each cut I make. It satisfies me. It's so painful. Yet oddly, I don't want it to stop. Maybe this is the redemption I need for my greatest sin. Loving him."

***

Authors P.O.V
Today was everybodys last day on the school trip. Everybody was bummed out and their time with Taehyung hyung beung so short lived. Ofcourse Taehyung was trying to cheer everyone up, and succeeded in lightening up the mood.

Taehyungs P.O.V
Everyone was bummed out that today would be out last day together. Especially me, don't get me wrong I love my job. It's just that I need a break sometimes. (You've been teaching for like 1 month tho. Lol) Anyways I decided to head out to get my head out of the clouds.

"I'm headed out, Jin you're in charge." With that I left the cabin.

*le 2 hours later*

It was starting to get late. I decided to take a short cut through a back alley. I felt like someone was watching me so I decided to get out of there quickly. I was almost home, I sighed in relief that was short lived. I heard someone chuckle.

"Well hello there Cutie. Wonde whats a cutie like you doing her all alone. Wanna play with me cutie?" He smiled disgustingly at me. I wanted to get away from him as soon as humanly possible. "N-no please le-leave me alone." I said while my eyes teared up. He started un buttoning my shirt and started givving me hickeys. I wanted it to stop, I felt no pleasure I just felt dugusted and he looked at my body lustfully. He was about to kiss me until someone said angrily "Get your hands off my property Ass hole." I looked to see an angry Suga. Suga ripped us apart and gripped the guys shoulder and punches his face repeatedly. I realized Suga would probably kill him at this rate. So I weakly tugged on his shirt and said "lets go home." He stopped and looked at me worriedly "He didn't touch you or do any bad right?" "It's fine its just a few hickeys." I said not trying to get him worried. "Ugh I'll kill that fucker if it's the last thing I do." He said deadly calm.

I shivered keeping note not to ever get on his nerves. I felt my legs about to give up and like I was gonna collaspe at any moment. I heard suga sigh loudly and say "Y'know you could've just asked to take a break." And with that he carried me like a groom would carry his bride. I blushed and said "n-no you don't have to carry me." He smirked and said "Your legs were going to collaspe at any moment." I glared at him and said shyly "you know people are gonna look at us. Can you not carry me home like this, its embarrassing." I said while my cheeks were flushed. I didn't have to look at his face to know he was smirking. "Fine hop on." He said letting go of me gently. I did as I was told without protest. I felt my eyes lids getting heavy. "I'm sorry, I couldn't protect you. I will always protect you Tae." With that I felt safe in Yoongis back and fell into deep sleep.

I wonder if anyone is still reading this crap.

Sorry if you are. XD

-Authornim ♡