Chapter 8 |Taegi Time|

"When a finger is pointing to the sky. Only the fools look at the finger."

***

3rd Person P.O.V
Everyone was asleep well everyone except Suga.

Sugas P.O.V
I was staring at the cute angel next to me. My god how can someone be so perfect i wondered. Hyung was currently wearing some shorts with an overside hoodie slipping off his shoulders showing more of his milky skin. My god I think my heart is about to burst.

Each pair was on a masterbed in a room, meaning I was also with Taehyung hyung. My heart was beating so fast. I was looking at the clock when Taehyung was stirring in his sleep. It's 6:00 A.M in the morning right now. I pretended I was asleep so i could observe him without looking like a creep.

Taehyungs P.O.V
I woke up feeling a weight on my waist. I looked next to me to see a sleeping suga. He looked so cute! WAIT NOno nono taehyung he's your student! Don't look at him that way! I reminded myself.

I saw yoongi opening his eyes. I decided I couldn't control my self at the sight of a sleeping Handsome guy next to me. All the students are so handsome, and manly with their defined abs and height. (They're all taller than Taehyung.) While I just looked like a scrawny kid. I sighed at how unattractive I looked, and decided to take a trip to the bathroom. Showers always helped me get my mind off things. I mumbled to Suga "I'm going to go take a shower."
Then I grabbed some clothes as I walked to the bathroom.

Suddenly I was yanked to the bed with Suga ontop of me. Both my hands were pinned above me. I probably looked like a blushing mess under him, I sqeaked out "W-what are y-you d-doing?" He didn't say a word as he kept looking at me with eyes full of lust. I kept trying to find myself an escape but things didn't work out that way as he easily threw me onto the bed. "Y'know you're super cute teach."  He said huskily. I blushed even more if that was possible. Without warning Suga slipped his pale long fingers under my hoodie. I struggled trying  to get out of Suga's grasp. Sugas fingered were trailing up and down my body, I tried to hold back a moan as I felt a giddish mix of pleasure with some other feeling. Suga's fingers stopped and met my nipple. He circled his fingers over my sensitive skin while I was moaning. "P-please stop!" I croaked out.

"No thanks. Besides you like it don't you." He said while smirking. How did I even get myself in this position!? I thought as yoongi trailed kisses up and down my collarbone. I was reaching my climax when suddenly he put his lips on mine. He passionately kissed me as i felt dazed. Tears started to brim the base of my eyes. My vison became glossy after all this pleasure. Why did i like this? I thought. I shouldn't be having these feelings, He's my student for gods sake! I felt a hand creeping up my thigh, it was trailing up and down my thigh and I moaned through the kiss we were having. I gasped as i felt pain as Suga was squeezing my thigh while digging his nails into it. I felt like crying because this sensation was too much for me to handle. His tounge explored my mouth until-

"GUYS WE'RE HEADING OUT BACK BY THE LAKE!" Shouted Jin.

Suga stopped and smirked as he looked at me and said "We'll finish this later kitten. Oh and you can take your shower now." I was a blushing mess when I realized now wasn't the time for this as i rushed into the shower.

Dang this chapter sure was steamy. I cringed at myself as i was writing this. Anyway thats a little bit of Taegi for ya. See you guys later. - Authornim♡