Chapter 4 |Class trip|

"Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention."

***

Authors P.O.V

The first week of school passed by on a flash, well All except Chemistry. Most kids just stared at Taehyung Hyung.

3rd Person P.O.V
It was Homeroom, everyone loves Taehyung and wanted to be his lover.
Others wanted to protect him, and The rest wanted to make him theirs. This particular class Mr.kim seemed super happy about.

Jimin's P.O.V
As usual everyone was looking at Taehyung with love eyes. Seriously stop looking at him like that! He's mine!

Taehyung seemed awfully happy and excited today, He's so cute when he's happy! I just want to hug him!

Taehyungs P.O.V
Today I was extra Happy because.... I get to go on a field trip with my class. Of course sadly we still have to learn. But this is like a vacation for me and the kids.
"Excuse me, Can i get your attention please?" I said.
Now that i realized it, everybody in my homeroom or any other class gives me the predatory eyes, watching me like I'm prey or something. I brushed it off because Well at least I know I have their attention.

The class quieted down. "I know that all of you don't seem to excited to have to go to school. But We're going on a Class field trip!"

3rd Person P.O.V
The whole class were super excited about this trip.

"Here are the groups

Group 1
Jungwoo, doyoung, Taeyong, Mark, Winwin, Ten, and Rejin are going to be chaperoned with Mr. Lee

Group 2
Jackson, JB, Mark, Yugyeom, Jinyoung, bambam and Youngjae with Mr.Wang

Group 3
Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok with Mr.Kim"

(And a bunch of other kpop Boy groups I'm too lazy to list XD)

Bangtan Boys P.O.V
OMMG YESS I GET TO HANG OUT WITH MY ANGEL! They all thought in their minds. All of them were super excited for next Friday and their trip.

Todays a bit of a short chapter, Cause I'm lazy. Ill probably Upload some more later this week. I don't think people are even reading this. Lol I'll probably only have like 15 chapters of no ones reading this. See ya! -Authornim