Chapter 10 |Horror Movie|

"If my answers frighten you. Then you should cease asking scary questions."

***

Author's P.O.V 
It was already 2/3 weeks spent on doing fun things such as Zip lining, campfire stories, fishing, going on the beach, going to a zoo, going on carnival rides, riding horses, and going to expensive restaurants. Everyone was having a good time, yet they were all super tired and needed a break from all of these activites. Right now they were currently at their cabins in their separate rooms talking to each other.

Jungkookies P.O.V
Me and Taetae hyung were hanging out and talking and I got to know things I would've never known about taehyung hyung. He doesn't talk alot about his past, but talks about his friends and college. Though I get a bit jelous because whenever he talks about his friends his eyes lit up and the wayhe talks about them makes me super jelous. I wish he would talk about me like that.

"Hmmm it's getting pretty late, Oh i know! Kookie lets watch a movie together!" Taehyung said smiling. "Sure hyung, which movie?" I replied.
"I dunno, it's your choice," hyung said. That gave me a idea. Taehyung hyung looked at me weirdly, probably becase I was in full mischief mode. I told him it was nothing and we were going to be watching a comedy.

Author's P.O.V 
Taehyung hyung and Jungkook were watching a movie together snuggled up on the couch with a blanket and some popcorn. While the movie was playing Jungkook watched Taehyung get scared and mad at jungkook. He was pouting angrily when Jungkook tricked him telling him they were watching a comedy when really they were watching a horror movie.

Jungkook was so excited for Taehyungs scared whimpers and hugging jungkook protectivly to begin. But instead he got a suprise coming.

At one jump scare taehyung said "What the hell! Why are the main protagonist so stupid! If theres a freakin scary ass noise then why go near it! My god Have you never gone to school! Seriously these characters are angering me so much!" Taehyung hyung was angry at the characters in the horror movie was the funniest  thing to watch. Jungkook expected Taehyung to be a scaredy cat, but instead met with a sassy cursing Know it all Taehyung.

Jungkooks P.O.V 
I was laughing my ass off when i saw a cute innocent cursing Taehyung hyung. I never knew he could curse yet when he did it was the cutest thing ever. I just wanted to hug him!

When the movie ended Taehyung was already long asleep. He looked so innocent and young. I wonder how he's going to handle all those horny students that are going tobe drooling over him. I got angry at the thought of someone other than me touching him. I was about to get up and leave when I heard Taehyung say "Eomma don't leave Tae all alone again. Please Taetae will be good just don't leave me." He sounded like desperate and hurt kid. I just wanted to hug him, I wish i knew more about his past but I wasn't going to press him on it. I stared at Taehyungs lips and gave him a peck on the forehead. I looks at his eyes and There were tears coming out of them. He was crying?! I wiped away his tears and felt my eyes getting droopy. I cuddled next to him and fell asleep.

Hello Everyone! I'm glad to know someone reads this

Hello Everyone! I'm glad to know someone reads this. Anyways There will be more steamy scenes later but not right now. I want this story to be more fluffy than smutty. Anyways I'll see you guys tomorrow with a chapter. Bye have a nice day! -Authornim ♡