Chapter 2 |No Sleeping in Class|

"The world is a cruel place. You'll learn that. Even if it hurts."

***

Suga's P.O.V

Usually, I'm pretty cranky but today I felt super cranky. Damnit why does school have to start so freaking Early! We went inside the room extra early since we finished breakfast early. Damn, I hate chemistry. None of it makes sense to me. I was still feeling sleepy so I decided to take a nap. no one gives a damn if I sleep. The teachers only care if you're failing or not.

Jin's P.O.V

Omg seriously Yoongi's sleeping. Its only been like half an hour of staying awake. God that Pabo will be the death of me one day. The rest of the students were filling in the room. Where is that Teacher of ours? Seriously he should be here by now.

Suddenly there was a soft thud on the door, and I think I saw a creature that Might as well be an angel. He has soft doe brown eyes, with fluffy silky light brown hair. He also has a slim body with feminine curves. he's breathtaking.

(This is what he looks like, without the mask obviously)

He had an innocent yet elegant aura around him. Everyone in the room had eyes on him. Surprisingly he has a deep velvety voice. "Annyeosayo I am your new Chemistry teacher Kim Taehyung, You can call me Mr.kim or Hyung since I'm not that much older than most of you." He then smiled so cutely with his box-shaped smile. Everyone was at a loss for words, Never had they seen such a beautiful teacher.

Author's P.O.V

All the students were in complete awe at their cute teacher. Well, all except one. Mr.kim had his back to the students while he was teaching, leaving the students being able to focus on his physique. When Taehyung turned around he noticed a sleeping suga.

Suga's P.O.V

I felt someone touching me lightly, trying to get me to wake up. Whoever this was I was going to give them a piece of my mind. once I opened my eyes I saw an angel. I wondered if I was dead because this person looked like an angel. He had light brown hair, feminine body, long eyelashes, cute button nose, beautiful brown eyes, and plump lips. The angel said in a quiet voice "ermm Excuse me, can you please wake up. I swear the lesson won't be too boring." My heart was pounding so much.

"Um s-sure," I said while stuttering. Damn, Why did i have to stutter! He chuckled a bit and said "Okay lets resume class everyone" While smiling.

Authors P.O.V

Everyone was shocked at how Suga stuttered. Suga never stutters. Other were shocked and also super Jealous that their angel was close to suga! Like why him they thought. After that class, the students left with smiles on their faces knowing that they got to spend the whole year with Taehyung. Others wanted to mark Taehyung as theirs.