Chapter 15 |Grading|

"When you're happy you enjoy the music. When you're sad you understand the lyrics."

***

Taehyungs P.O.V
Everyone was fast asleep. I'm sure they had a hard day after being kicked out of their dorms. I decided to get a glass of water. I heard someones footsteps so I thought it was one of the guys well until they hugged my waist tightly and yelled boo. I shrieked. felt my heartbeat quicken and then fall once i heard them say boo playfully. Apparently it was jungkook, "Yah don't do that! I almost had a heart attack!" I lectured him and pouted angrily. "Sorry hyung, you're just the perfect target." Yah the nerve of this muslce bunny. "Hey what's that supposed to mean!?" I angrily questioned.

"Nothing, Anyways what are you doing up so late, hyung?"

"Aren't I supposed to ask that? Besides you should be in bed." I ordered.

"I can't sleep. Maybe I could sleep if you were in bed with me." He smirked. I blushed a little and said in response "N-no way! Hmmm I know lets go out for a midnight snack. Those always let me clear my head. Lets go."

We both went out for a little bit at like 3 am, and came home and went into a food comma.

***

I woke up way before everyone else and decided to make breakfast. I decided to make some pancakes and waffles.

I was thinking about all those papers I had to grade. Aww crap I have to grade that chemical reaction test. I sighed as I realized the hard life of a teacher. I glumly continued to make pancakes until I felt a set of warm arms wrap around my back.

I felt someones breaths on my shoulder. "Good morning angel." I blushed a little and felt something painful on my ear. Someones biting my ear. I pushed them away until I saw A half asleep Namjoon with a smirk. "Yah you scared me! Besides you shouldn't do that with a teacher."

"Oh then who should I do this with."

"I dunno. Your lover?" With that he huskily whispered "oh but I loove you baby." I felt my heart expand as it started beating crazily as my cheeks got redder. "Hey don't joke like that. I'm your teacher! Not your lover!"

"Ugh can you guys quiet down!" I turned to see a cranky yoongi in his pajamas. I felt redder knowing that someone heard our conversation.

I turned back to see Namjoon angry?
Omg was he being serious about the liking thing. I decided to brush it off and get everyone at the table for breakfast. I just remembered all the papers I had to grade and felt my mood dropping.

"Taetae hyung whats wrong?" I heard Jimin saying. I looked up to see everyone looking at me. I reassured them saying "I have to grade a crap load of papers. *Sighs* I should've became a chemical engineer. That would've been better than this."

"I can help you hyung!" Suggested kookie. "As much as I would love more help, you guys may tamper with the grades. That and I don't want you guys to see my search history."

_________________________________________________________

I feel like my chapter are getting more sloppy and terrible.

Sorry about the late chapter, I'm just kinda losing my inspiration and which path I should head on with this story. I feel like it's not that enjoyable anymore.

Should i take a break? Or should i continue? Or should I just end this story.

Comment down below what you guys think.

Oh also I'm making a new book. I'll publish it to the public when it hits 10 chapters. Its called 'A cruel world' its about Taehyung being abused by his bandmates and him coming from a rough past and learning how to love himself.

Okay I'll go now. -Authornim