Chapter 6 |On the Bus|

"You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness."

***

Authors P.O.V
It was finally the day of the trip, each group was put inside a transportation bus. The teachers had a quick meeting, so while the students were in the bus the teachers were yet to join them.

Jungkooks P.O.V
OMG I'm so excited! After that little incident yesterday I had to mentally restrain myself from doing anything or even thinking about anything that might make Hyung hate me.

We waited a good 15 minutes until the  teachers were done with their meeting. We all battled over who would sit next to Taehyung hyung, but apparently Jin won. We were all still bickering until Taehyung came through the door.

Taehyungs P.O.V
I quickly rushed out of the meeting room and into the bus. Seiously why did we have to have a meeting right before we had to go!? Ugh i sighed as i opened the door to see the handsome boys staring at me. I gulped and blushed a little as they were all still staring at me.

I quickly moved into a seat next to Jin.

Seating Arangementts
Jungkook - Jimin | Suga - Nobody

Rapmon - Jhope   |   Jin - Taehyung

Jin seemed to be smiling and blushing? OMG THATS THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!! I chuckled and said "Aww Jinnie's blushing, you look so cute! You should smile more too, its adorable!" I pinched his cheeks and he seemed to be getting even redder! I couldn't contain myself. He just so cute! I cooed at him getting even redder because of my comments. I decided to stop because he looked like he was about to explode, thats how red he looked.

Everyone in our bus was laughing and having a good time. It was around another couple of 2 hours or so that ny eyelids stared to get droopy. I felt my vison going into darkness as i rested my head on Jins shoulder, and fell into sleep mode.

Jin's P.O.V
I was so happy that I got to sit next to Taehyung Hyung!! My heart was beating so fast while next to him. I heard him say while chuckling "Aww Jinnie's blushing, you look so cute! You should smile more too, its adorable!" He pinched my cheeks too! Omg my crush just called me cute! I think I might explode out of happiness!

We were having a good time hanging out I was about to say something to Taehyung hyung until i felt someones head on my shoulder. I saw Hyung sleeping, he had his slipped slightly parted and was softly snoring. What was even cuter was his soft fluffy light brown hair! I wanted to kiss him so badly! He looked so innocent and vulnerable while sleeping. I decided to peck him on the lips and say "Goodnight babyboy." As my eyes also started to get sleepy and i layed my head ontop of his while i went into sleep mode. I inhaled his strawberry vanilla scent and felt myself drift off.

Welp thats enough for today. I checked today and saw that this story had 90 views! I feel really happy knowing someones reading this. Anyways comment on some activities or ideas for the story because that would be really helpful! Anyways see you all tomorrow! - Authornim