Chapter 5 |Dreams|

"Beautiful things don't ask for attention."

***

Jungkook P.O.V

I stared at the angel Infront of me. With his plump lips, Fluffy brown light hair, cute boxy smile and milky skin. He was sleeping soundly. Hyung had such soft snores. What was cuter is when he mumbles every so often in his sleep.

"Ahhhh.. *giggles* taetae wants more Stawbwrry milky shwakes." OMG HE'S SO CUTE I JUST WANT TO KISS HIM!

My hands roam his body when I squeeze his thigh and he softly moans. Omg Did he just moan?!? I continue eye raping him for a good 10 minutes.

Suddenly his eyes open. He looks so vulnerable right now. Messy hair,  slight drool, dazed eyes, unmarked milky skin. No one but me can ever see him like this.

"Huhh w-who are you?" He says, while rubbing his eyes

"Huhh w-who are you?" He says, while rubbing his eyes. GAHH HOW CAN A PERSON BE THIS CUTE AND SEXY AT THE SAME TIME!?!

"I'm your daddy, Taebaby." I say. He blushes crimson red and says "N-no you're not m-my dad and I'm not a baby." He says while blushing and stuttering.

How can someone be so innocent? i continue cuddling with him until I hear someone say "JUNGKOOK WAKE UP!"

Jimin's P.O.V

I hear Jungkook giggling and mumbling in his sleep. I was just going to ignore it until I heard him say "I'm your daddy, Taebaby"

NOO WAY WAS I GOING TO LET THIS SLIDE! He's having a eccentric Dream about my angel! I amnoying woke him up.

"Uggh why'd you have to wake me up!" Jungkook said. "Seriously what is wrong with you! How can a maknae be so dirty minded!" I said.

It took him a good 2 seconds to realize what happened and he blushed deeply and just ran to the bathroom.
God that boy! How dare he dream about my Taetae hyung like that!
I suddenly remembered our trip tomorrow and started packing.

*le spongebob voice 2 HOURS LATER*

I finished unpacking and mentally perpared myself for tomorrow. Which was mainly trying to calm down my excitement. Then it hit me, I saw how everyone (everyone mainly being the bangtan boys) looked at Taehyung. THEY'RE GOING TO STEAL MY TAEBABY! OH HELL NO! I thought about making a plan to spend as much time with Taehyung hyung while keeping the other away from.   him.