Chapter 3 |Locked Out|

"I'm not seeking penance for what I've done. I'm seeking forgiveness for what I'm about to do."

***

Author's P.O.V

Everyone immediately fell in love with Taehyung, and either wanted to protect him or make them theirs. Especially BTS, as soon as they laid their eyes on him they wanted him. All of them were still thinking about him, even when school was over.

Rapmon's P.O.V

I've never ever seen such a beautiful person in my life. I wanted to be with him and make him mine. I decided to do some research on him and Apparently, he's 20 years old and went to Korea college after graduating high school at age 16. Damn he's both hot and smart. I licked my lips while I looked at pictures of him. He had such beautiful tan flawless skin. He was the full package. I wanted to know more about him.

Author's P.O.V

All of the Bangtan Boys were hanging out at Jins and Sugas dorm. They agreed on going out for Dinner today. They went in the car, Suga being the driver and the rest just hanging out and talking. After they all had their meal They went back to the dorm building. After a couple of tries, they realized that the door was locked. Now panicking the gang looked at each other worriedly.

Taehyungs P.O.V

Today was the first day of my new job! It was so exciting. I was taken aback when I saw my homeroom students. They were all so beautiful, especially the one sleeping. And the way he stuttered was so cute! After school, I went out for a little bit. I went with my friend Baekhyun to a local coffee shop. It was fun hanging out with bacon hyung, well that was until I realized I had to start getting assignments ready.

I started going back to school when suddenly I realized I forgot my coat at the dorm building. (You'll find out what he as doing there later) I made my way to the building when my breath stopped. It was the handsome boys that are my homeroom students. I snapped out of it when I remembered. NOoo Taehyung, You're supposed to be their teacher. Not fall in love with them! They looked panicked, I soon realized why.

Ooh yeah, the building is probably locked. I decided to tap on their shoulder and ask "Hey you need any help there?"

Jimin's P.O.V

I felt a light tap on my shoulder. When I looked behind me I saw Taehyung hyung. I stared at him before he said: "Hey you need any help there?" I was about to answer when Jhope cut me off saying "Yeah can you help us?" after that, he smiled sheepishly. After that Taehyung hyung just laughed and said sure. I swear his laugh is the cutest thing ever. He went to the entrance and unlocked it. We all went inside the building when the curiosity got the better of me so I asked "Um.. Mr.kim why are you even going to the dorm building, teachers don't usually go here."

He put his long pointer finger on his lips and said "Its a secret he..hehe." and then he winked and laughed cutely. THAT'S IT I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I just wanted to grab his soft cheeks and pinch them. What is he doing my heart. After that Taehyung left. But when I looked into everyone's eyes I saw they were all looking at him lustfully. OHH NOO WAY! He's Mine! I shot glares up at all of them.

Jungkooks P.O.V

damn he looks so hot, I just want to make him mine!

Jin's P.O.V

OMOOO He's so cute I just want to hug him!! What are you doing to my heart kim Taehyung?!

Rapmon's P.O.V

when he put that finger to his plump lips All i wanted to do was pin him to the walll and kiss him!

Jhope P.O.V

OMOOOO My hearts beating so fast!

Suga P.O.V

I'll make him mine soon *smirks*

Okay thats Enough for today. Dang 650 words, I really need to get a life. If you have any suggestions, or like the story please comment down below. Anyways I love you all <3