Jealous- Randy

(they're already together and the others know)

Rye's POV
Jack and Brook had gone out to Asda and it was just Andy and I in the flat waiting for Mikey to get home from visiting his family for a bit, we were sat cuddling and I was so happy then Mikey burst through the door, he'd only been gone a week but we all missed him. As soon as Andy heard the door open he shot up and ran to it, engulfing Mikey in a massive hug, I trailed behind and gave him a small squeeze.

We spent a few minutes sat in the living room before Jack and Brook burst in running at Mikey, who was sat next to Andy on the floor and throwing themselves at him causing everyone to be involved in the hug... except me.

They soon let go of each other and we all sat in the living room (2nd flat) Mikey and Andy sat against Andy's bed whilst Jack and Brook sat opposite and I sat on the sofa, everyone was firing questions at Mikey who was very sleepy from the long drive and leaned on Andy's shoulder, Andy wrapped his arm around him. He whispered something into his ear and I started to feel jealous.

Andy's POV
I told Mikey that he should go to sleep he nodded but didn't move, I noticed that Rye was oddly quiet and looked over at him, he looked slightly annoyed, I thought about what he could be annoyed about and realised he was probably jealous of Mikey, Rye was cute when he was jealous so I decided to wind him up a bit, I squeezed Mikey's shoulder and rested my head on his after kissing his cheek and the top of his head. My eyes naturally looked at Rye who looked even more annoyed, I started rubbing Mikey's arm as if to comfort him, which caused something I didn't expect.

Rye's POV
I stood up and tried to fake yawn and announced that I was going to bed but my voice cracked halfway through my sentence as tears formed in my eyes and I ran to my room as I heard the boys talking about me.

A few seconds later there was a knock on my door, "Rye baby, can I come in?" A soft voice that would normally make me happy said. I grunted and the door opened slightly.
"That was a no Andy," I said quietly with tears falling from my eyes.
"Hey hey hey," he said rushing over to me and sitting next to me, trying to comfort me but I kept pushing him off.
"Rye, Stop!" Andy said loud and stern.
I continued to cry but didn't fight back when he tried to comfort me. Andy pulled me up to his chest and cuddled me. He whispered in my ear "Hey baby, what's wrong?" I told him how I was jealous of him and Mikey without using those exact words. He wiped my tears and hugged me even tighter saying "Rye, I was doing it to wind you up, you're cute when you're jealous but not when you're crying, baby I'm so sorry"
"I-i just don't want to l-lose you Andy" I muttered quietly.
Andy replied sounding slightly upset "Rye I would never leave you, I love you more than you can imagine, you're my rock and my world, I don't know what I'd do without you" he kissed all over my face then continued "and I'd definitely never leave you for Mikey, I-"
Andy was interrupted by someone saying "hey I'm not that bad am I". I looked up to see Mikey standing by the door.
Andy continued "as I was saying I love Mikey but only as a friend." Mikey came in to see if everything was ok.

We then returned to the other two but Andy pulled me back quickly before practically shouting "RYAN BEAUMONT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I WANT AND THE ONLY ONE FOR ME", he then connected his lips with mine and we sat and cuddled for the rest of the night while watching a film with the others until Rye pulled me to his room to cuddle and kiss and maybe more...😉