truth or dare-jacklyn

for alayahwitdanugs hope you like

~~~~****~~~~

*Jack's POV*
brook and i were sat in our room, watching tv when rye burst through the door, "hey we're playing truth or dare in the mindy room come join us" he said, as more of a statement than a question. "ok we'll be through in a few just let us finish this episode" brook replied. Rye nodded and left.

brook looked at me and as i was about to speak "i know what you're gonna say" he said. "no you don't" i said sulkily annoyed at the fact i was so predicable. "you were gonna say: i don't want to play it'll end badly and i don't want to end up being mean to someone, anyone throwing up or making the fact we're together obvious" he stated using the exact same words he used last time we played. i grunted "but one of them things happens every time and every time you say to me that we can leave if i don't want to play anymore but you never agree to leave i have to leave and you go after me." i said with a massive frown on my face. "jacky don't be sad just come play and i pinky promise i'll leave as soon as you want to, i don't want to leave you lonely while we're having fun" he said moving to hug me which i gladly excepted. "fine but if you don't leave this time after promising just know i'll be very upset" i said just to make sure he would. "i promise i won't upset you i never want to upset you" he said kissing the top of my head.

we got up and walked into the mindy room and sat down on the sofa, rye was sat on andy's bed with andy and mikey was on his bed. after a few rounds everyone but rye had answered a truth and rye had licked the floor and mikey had drank soy sauce and ketchup.

"brook" rye said looking at him, "truth or dare?" "dare" he replied. "i dare you to kiss your favourite person in this room on the lips" rye said looking slightly smug "i-i don't have a favourite" he stuttered over his words making it obvious he was lying. rye looked suspicious but 'believed' him, "well then you'll have to kiss everyone won't you" he said looking even more smug than before and i rolled my eyes i was slightly annoyed but i had to get on with it. brook stood up and approached andy and gave him a quick peck on the lips, then did the same to rye then approached me, he placed his hand on my cheek and gave me a slightly but only slightly longer more meaningful kiss which made me smile and blush majorly but then he went and kissed mikey and my smile dropped slightly. i hated this game.

a few more turns passed and we were now all sat in a circle on the floor and it was back to brook "truth or dare?" andy asked. "truth" he replied. "so brook it was obvious you were lying when you said you didn't have a favourite" his face turned to panic and i just squeezed his hand best i could from behind our backs. "so who's your favourite?" andy questioned. he looked down and mumbled, it was loud enough for everyone to hear but still quiet "j-jack." "i'm sorry i can't quite hear you what was that?" rye questioned from the other side of him. "you heard him can't you see he's panicked now leave it" i said getting angry. no one said anything so i stood up "i'm going to bed, you coming brook?" he simply nodded and i pulled him up "night guys" i said with no emotion and walked out the room to mine and brooks room.

i got into bed and brook went to get into his, "hey get over here" i said and moved over so there was more space for him. he climbed in and cuddled into me, i traced shaped on his back and arms and was about to whisper something to him when rye burst in. he looked at us and smirked and i just rolled my eyes "what do you want?" i asked slightly annoyed. "i just wanted to say i'm sorry i didn't mean to put him in an awkward position or anything it was just supposed to be a joke i was trying to get him to say you because i kinda have a suspicion that yous are together but i didn't want to ask you straight up because i didn't want you to get upset worried that we wouldn't except you i think you'd be cute together." he smiled. "we erm we are erm together sorry we didn't tell you" i muttered "awww cuteeee and i'm sorry again" he cooed. "it's alright" i said.

once rye left i moved my head to look at brook he was about to fall asleep so o quickly whispered "don't worry you're my favourite too i love you brooky." he giggled and whispered "i love you too jacky, goodnight" "night" i replied and soon after we both fell asleep.