best friend-randy (2/2)

*Andys pov*
i'd been back at my old school for a few weeks now and it was like i'd never left, after i apologised to rye. His friends are all super nice to me and it's appreciated a lot. Id started to become very close with mikey, he's really funny.

*Ryes pov*
it was friday again, finally and we'd just finished 2nd lesson and it was break. Mikey nudged me, "mate can i talk to you a second, like in private?" i just nodded and we walked off, "you erm you know when we first became friends?" he said and i nodded, "and you told me you liked andy but he left?" i looked up at him slightly scared of what he was about to say "it's not bad don't worry, just like i saw your eyes light up when you realised it was him and obviously like that's because he was your best friend, but do you still like him?" i just looked down at the ground and nodded, "was that a nod? omg it was, awwww cute" mikey cooed, i looked behind me and saw andy walking a bit behind us with jack and brook, "omg you'd be so cute" mikey practically shouted. "mikey shut up he's just there, don't say anything" i said playfully hitting his arm. "but you'd be so cute" he teased whilst still shouting. i just playfully shoved him and ran back to jack brook and andy. We made our way to our next lesson with jack and brook being random and weird and mikey, andy and i laughing at them but i couldn't help but notice something didn't seem right...

...with andy. we all split off into our separate classes as the bell went, mikey, jack and brook were in wood work (help the teacher and mikey) and andy and i were in computer studies (idek) we sat in our seats, which were right at the back and got told to get on with our continued work from the previous lesson, i turned to andy, "andy, mate what's up?" i questioned, "nothing why?" he replied not directly looking at me. "ever since mikey took me away to speak to me you've been acting off" i explained. "i just don't feel too good, my head hurts and my brains confused" he said thought it sounded like more of a question. "your brains confused?" i said looking at him strangely which caused a small laugh to escape him, awww. "can we talk about this later?" he asked. "sure, come to mine after school if you want? i'm sure rob would like to see and the twins" i said, he nodded, "i'm sure andy would like to see them too" he said which caused us both to laugh and receive a glare from the teacher.

*time skip to after school bc i'm lazy*

all five of us left school together, brook leaving then hack and then mikey agreeing to meet up in the park for a kick about in about an hour. As we continued on to my house andy stopped me, "that thing from computing can we erm talk about it now because i don't think your family want to hear it" andy said, which caused a slightly confused and scared look to appear on my face but i nodded for him to go on, "don't worry it's not bad it's just you'll grey grief about it, i heard mikey shouting at you like omg aww you'd be so cute and i'm your best friend so you have to tell me who you'd be cute with" he said with a smug smirk on his face and then continued "or i'll ask mike" i thought about it for a second and i didn't know what to say "i erm i" i stuttered over my words going bright red. "hewasonaboutmeandyou" i said as quick as i could. "slower" andy laughed. "he was on about me and you" i muttered looking down. andy went as red as a tomato, "was he joking or being serious?" he asked. "serious" i replied, "so you like me?" he said smiling like an idiot to which i slightly nodded but smiled because my best friend was smiling. "aww that's cute because ..." i didn't catch the end of his sentence, "what was that" i said, "i like you too i have since before i left" he said looking at the floor, "i liked you before you left too" i said smiling like an idiot, we both looked up and just stared into each other's eyes before i gave him a small peck on the lips which caused one of the biggest smiled i've ever seen.

we walked into my house and i shouted to my mum, "mum i'm home i hope you don't mind i bought a friend home." "let me guess its mikey" she said then appeared around the corner "oh i don't believe we've met" she said smiling at andy, "i believe we have" he said with a cheeky grin on his face, causing my mum to look very confused "mum this is andrew fowler" i said referencing andy. "as in andy as in little andy from when you were little?" she asked practically shouting and we both just nodded. Then my brothers came running down the stairs "is it actually andy" and "omg andy" was heard in the process. "rob sammie shaun andy's back" they all seemed almost as happy as me and after a bit of catching up we headed out to meet up with the boys at the park.

Andy and i were the first to the park so we sat in a tree waiting for them "and, can i ask you something" i said "of course" he replied, "will you be my boyfriend?" i asked nervously, andy just nodded then we both leant in and kissed, when we broke apart all i could hear was "yes i ship it" "omg their so cute" "i knew they both liked each other, i could tell by the irish accent that the first one was jack, the last one had to be mikey which left brook as the second one, we jumped down from the tree and played some football then just sat and talked for a while, with my arm wrapped around andy it wa the perfect day.

~~~~~~~~~~~

part 2 is finally here and it's long, hope you enjoy💙