fight-Rykey

for smileytommopayno

~~~~****~~~~

*mikeys pov*
i packed as much stuff as i could into my small duffle bag as fast as i could and ran out the flat with tears flooding down my face. i ran as fast as i could to the nearest train station and bought a ticket back to bristol. I had to leave there was no other choice, rye had just had a massive go at me and i couldn't stay there, i quit the band, so much had been going on lately and i tried to convince myself that i just had to wait a few more weeks and then we'd have a break and then we'd all come back and it'd be fine but i snapped earlier and broke down i couldn't go through everyday with rye, the one in the band that should care about me the most, basically ignoring me, not wanting to go out with me and always going out with andy or brook and jack was always left to comfort me and tell me he did care but jack wasn't here today, he'd gone out with brook and andy so when rye started having a go at me for getting upset because he didn't want to spend the time with me, this was my resort, running to the station and buying a ticket to my home town.

i sat down on a bench on the train station, i had about an hour until my train came then remembered i needed to tell Blair that i was leaving. my finer hovered over the call button but quickly moved away as i realised that i didn't have a clue what to say or if my voice would work or fail so i text him instead. I contemplated texting jack or one of the others but decided it was best to wait until i was on the train so that they couldn't try and stop me.

About 45 minutes had past and i'd had a conversation with blair over text of him saying if i just needed a break it was ok but i had told him that i was adamant that i was leaving. who knew if i meant it because i most definitely didn't know if i did. i'd told him briefly what had happened with rye and he just kept telling me that leaving isn't really what i wanted. id finally told him that i wasn't sure if that's what i wanted but that i was really upset and annoyed at rye.

my train finally pulled into the platform and as i got up to get on it i heard someone shout my name, i could tell who it was without looking, rye. i really didn't want to talk to him so i proceeded to walk faster so i could just get on the train and tears started to fall again. as i was about to step into the train, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. "mikey just listen to me you don't have to say anything, you've got another 15 minutes until the train actually leaves, just hear me out and if you still want to go then i'll let you go." he said with tears in his eyes. i just nodded in reply and we went and sat back on the bench. "mikey I'm so sorry, blair called me and told me what you said i'm sorry i've been ignoring you i didn't realise how badly i had until i thought about it and i'm so sorry please don't go, i'm sorry i haven't been spending time with you and i've been going out with andy and brook but i've been planning a surprise for you and you know i'm terrible at keeping surprises secret so i've tried to avoid you to stop myself from telling you, i didn't mean to make you upset and angry i'm so so so sorry, please don't go i promise i'll give you all my time if you don't go and if you do go then please come back, i need you mikey, i love you" he said whilst breaking down and as much as i wanted to show him i was annoyed at him, seeing him crying his eyes out in front of many people at the train station i couldn't stay mad at him. i pulled him into a hug "i love you too and i'll stay just don't ignore me" i whispered into his ear. he pulled me as close to him as physically possible and whispered "i won't let you down."

once we'd both stopped crying we walked home, with our arms around each other and genuine smiles on our faces. once we arrived back at the flat jack pounced on me "don't you dare leave me with the butters" he shouted to which all five of us laughed. "i won't i promise" i chuckled. we spent the rest of the night watching films with rye and I cuddled up in my bed.

a few days later he revealed his big surprise that he was taking me to america and to disney and universal and there may have been a few more tears shed.

~~~~****~~~~
sorry i haven't updated in forever, i'm writing a new book about brook so go check it out the intro is up and a part is coming later tonight💗