Strong-rylyn

Requested by @roadieforever_rylyn

Bg: already together, just on a break to see family

*brooks POV*
It was 3 days until we went home and I missed rye like crazy, we had FaceTimed every night but it wasn't the same as being with him face to face. We were on FaceTime and I just burst out crying.

R-hey, hey, brook what's up?
B-I-I just miss you so much
R-I know I miss you too but it's only 3 days and we get to see each other again
B-I know I just feel weak without you
R-hey it's gonna be ok you're strong wether I'm by your side or not because even thought we're not physically together you still have me, I'm still there for you just over the phone, I love you baby.
B-I love you too and I know I just miss hugging you and everything
R-I know I miss you too but not l-

As rye was speaking his two little brothers burst into the room, "ryeeeeeeee come playyyy a gameeee with usssss" one of the asked, then realised I was on FaceTime to him, "hi brook" shaun said coming into shot of the camera, "hi" I replied quietly as I'd just been crying. Rye quickly said bye to me and ended the call.

A few hours later I send a video to Rye of me singing strong by one direction, I sang the part that says

"I'm sorry if I say, "I need you"
But I don't care,
I'm not scared of love
'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker
Is that so wrong?
Is it so wrong
That you make me strong?"

He replied later telling me that he loved me and he couldn't wait to hug me and that that was the cutest thing ever.

*3 days later*

*Rye's POV*
I walked into the flat expecting brook to be there waiting for me considering that fact he'd text me everyday for 2 weeks telling me he'd missed me but he wasn't there, no one was except jack. I walked into the living room looking a bit sad and threw myself on the sofa next to jack. "Hey bud how was your 2 weeks off?" I asked, "good, yours?" He replied, "amazing" I replied. Without asking he told me "Brook got stuck in traffic, so he's not gonna be here for a while" I simply replied "oh" I was going to stay up but I couldn't keep my eyes open so after talking to jack for a bit he suggested that I should go to bed. I nodded and stood up. "Why don't you go sleep in brooks bed so when he gets here he can be with you" jack suggested, I smiled and asked "you don't mind?" "Not at all" he replied.

I walked into jack and brooks bedroom not really paying attention because I was so tired, I got myself ready for bed then went to get into brook's bed, as I lifted the covers up there lay brook. "OMG brook" I launched myself on to him and wrapped him in my arms. He giggled "someone missed me more than they let on" I just kept hugging him until he started to fall asleep so I cuddled into him.

~~~~****~~~~
Hope you like