Stay beautiful-Rylyn (part 2)

*Rye's POV*
I was halfway through my walk when my phone buzzed.

B-I'm awake
R-good morning, can we talk when I get back?
B-yeah Ok
R-wait actually, get up and get dressed and meet me in the park in 15 minutes
B-ok

I proceeded to run back as it was about a 30-35 minute walk from where I was but I made it and it took me just over 15 minutes. When I got there brook was sat there on the grass. I walked up to him and sat beside him. "Hey" I said and he just smiles weakly at me. "Can we talk about earlier?" I asked softly and he just nodded. "I didn't mean to upset you when I was laughing it wasn't in a horrible way, I was laughing because it was adorable"

I looked at him and went to continue but he was starting to cry again. "Brook please don't cry I hate seeing you upset, what's wrong?" I questioned and he just burst into tears again. I wrapped my arms around him and allowed him to cry into my chest whilst stroking his back. "R-rye all this stuff you're s-saying is hard for me to take in because you just mean it as a friend b-but I" He stopped himself and looked up at me. "Go on" I whispered. He let go of me and looked at the ground "I-I love you as more than just rye my band mate or rye my best mate" he said whilst starting to cry again.

I lifted his chin up wiped his tears and pulled him into a hug then whispered into his ear "I love you too as more than just a bandmate or best mate" he moved back to look at me and his face had lit up he looked so much happier and I was glad I was the cause of it. He grabbed me into another hug and we just stayed like that for a bit until we realised we had to go back to the flat as we had to go to the studio in a bit to record.

We headed back to the flat hand in hand. As we approached the door I spoke "do you want to tell the others or not?"
"Tell them what? I've got nothing to tell" he replied with a smirk on his face. I looked at him confused for a second but then realised what he was on about. "Brook will you be my boyfriend" I asked loud and clear. A massive smile appeared on his face "I would love to be" he said jumping onto me for another hug. "Should we tell them or not?" I asked. "Well andy already knows I like you" he replied
"And mikey already knows I like you" I laughed but then continued "so we probably should."

We walked inside but let go of each other's hands, I had told brook that I had the perfect way to tell them but it was a surprise for him to. He went and lay on his bed and I sat on mine waiting till everyone was in the same room.

When everyone finally was I jumped up and stood at the front of the room in front of the tv. "I have an announcement" I started loud and clear. Everyone looked at me as to say go on then so I jumped on top of brook whilst shouting "I love brook with my whole heart" then planting a kiss on his cheek. A bunch of "awwws" came from the Jack, Mikey and Andy and brook just went bright red and whispered I love you too.

~~~~****~~~~
Hope you like