Scones-mindy (6/6)

Last part probably going to be quite short as I don't want it to get really cringey

Double update because I didn't uploads yesterday

~~~~****~~~~

*Andy's POV*
Once the hug broke apart I stayed with my arm around Mikey, I pulled him closer into me and whispered into his ear "should we got get them scones now." Mikey face lit up and a massive smile spread across and it and he nodded eagerly. (Told you it was gonna be cringey)

We got up and got dressed properly, "we're going out for a bit" I said to all the boys, they all just nodded and as we were leaving brook shouted after us "enjoy your scones" we both laughed and started our walk into town.

*time skip to in a cafe because boring and yada yada yada*

We took our seat at our table in a cute little cafe just outside of the centre of our local town. A waitress came over to us and said "what can I get you both" we both looked at each other and this time mikey answered for us "can we have an afternoon tea for two please" he asked very politely, the woman smiled at us and nodded "of course"

We sat talking about how happy we were that the boys were fine with us being together and anything else until our afternoon tea came, we then enjoyed it and sat smiling at each other for a bit when we were done.

~~~~****~~~~
This is probably the worst part ever but it needed a cute (ish) ending so hope you enjoyed how incapable I am of describing a situation because if I described this anymore it would of been the cringiest thing ever hope you enjoyed this 6 part story and thank you to everyone who votes for my stories💗