cuddly - Jandy

literally based off jack being adorable with andy in a recent vlog ok i have a big soft spot for jack and andy sorry not sorry🥰

*Andy's POV*
it had been a long and eventful day and i could not wait to just get into bed and sleep, today sonny our new trialist started so there's been a buzz about the house and lots going on. We are all just sat in the living room talking, when i decide i'm off to bed, "night guys, i'm off before i fall asleep down here" i say standing and making my way out the door after slightly glancing at jack and smiling. We're together but the others don't know. I wandered up the stairs and to my room.

Once i reached my room, I stripped down to my boxers and crawled into bed, i plugged my phone in and spent a few minutes on instagram just scrolling and replying to a few roadies. As i went to turn my lamp off there was a knock on my door and in stumbled jack, looking even more shattered than me, "hey babe" i said, he hummed in response and he just lay on top of me "what's up? you've been super touchy and cuddly all day" i whispered. "just showing you my love" he spoke into my chest. "awww babe, it was adorable, why don't you get in here with me hey?" i suggested. he nodded, stood up and removed his clothes then slipped under the covers whilst cuddling into me and resting his head on my chest again. "what if the others see us though?" jack mumbled. "they probably won't think to bother me whilst i'm asleep and if they see us they see us we'll take it from there don't stress us jacky" i said whilst tilting his head up to look at me and planting a gentle kiss on his lips after i finished "mkay i love you fovvs" he mumbled against my lips "love you more baby" i said as he drifted off into a calm sleep soon followed by myself.

i know it's short but i just wrote this and it's currently 1:38 am so yeah byeeee