Scones-Mindy (1/6)

They're already together, several parts but not sure how many yet as I need to write some more

~~~~****~~~~

Andyyy🧡-you know on live where you serious about going to get scones?
Mike❤️-yeah why?
Andy🧡-well I was thinking we've never really been on a proper date and?
Mike❤️-are you tryna ask me on a date?
Andy🧡-maybe
Mike❤️-well spit it out then
Andy🧡-Michael cobban will you go on a date with me to get scones?
Mike❤️-I'd love to❤️
Andy🧡-yayyyyy
Mike❤️-can I have a hug now?
Andy🧡-only if you come here
Mike❤️-but I'm comfy
Andy🧡-but I'm lonely😉
Mike❤️-ugh fine

*andy's POV*
Mikey came running into the room and jumped on top of me wrapping me in his arms, I could barely breath but I felt safe at the same time. We just lay cuddling for ages until mikey started to kiss me and we started making out just as we stopped we were interrupted by Rye entering the room and asking us if we wanted to play truth or dare with him jack and brook, we agreed and followed him out the room to the Jacklyn room, we sat next to each other, cuddled into each other sort of forgetting that the boys didn't know about us.
(Speech but I'm lazy)
B-andy, truth or dare?
A-truth
R-boring
A-shut up
B-so andy have you and mikey got something to tell us?
My face went a bit red I looked at mikey then back at brook who was watching me waiting for an answer so I gave him one. I grabbed Mikey's face and kissed him and he kissed back. We pulled away to see the boys looking shocked, that's when I realised what I'd just done and my eyes filled with water. Mikey comforted me and I cuddled into him whilst the others just didn't say anything and kept playing the game. I didn't know what they thought I was scared. Tears started to leak from my eyes....