Accidental love - bronny

based on the prompt for this i couldn't choose any other title, it was so fitting and the song is such a good song and will be involved in this story x

*Sonny's POV*
Brook and I were just sat in his room messing around, sat on his bed as we'd just finished a tik tok live. I started to zone out a bit and was thinking about everything that's happened in the past few weeks.

My mind slowly wandered to brook and how great he's been to me over the past few weeks, I turned to face Brook and he turned to face me and without thinking I leant in and kissed him.

"I- I'm so sorry I d- didn't think" I stuttered over my words as i got up to leave and tears started to form in my eyes "brook I'm so sorry" i said whilst running out and towards my room.

*Brooks POV*
I ran after sonny screaming after him "sonny wait, you don't need to be sorry." When I got to sonny's room his bedroom door was shut and i could hear him sobbing. "sonny can i come in please?" i begged and he just ignored me.

After a while of banging on his door and begging he finally let me in "I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm so so sorry" he said hiding under his covers
"stop saying sorry" I laughed, "stop laughing at me I'm such an idiot" he cried more. "sonny stop being sorry you're not an idiot now look at me" I pleaded as i sat on his bed.

He slowly peaked out of the covers and i smiled at him and pulled him into a hug "have you not seen the old vlogs, me and the boys used to kiss all the time" I laughed "a-and I-I like you" I whispered and looked down.

"r-really?" sonny asked, I nodded, he smiled the cheesy biggest grin and pulled me even closer to him and kissed me again and this time i kissed back.

We spent the rest of the night cuddling in his bed and kissing whilst watching netflix.

Just as I was about to fall asleep he started singing to me.

"this accidental love I just can't get enough I don't need anyone but you"