Characters (UPDATED 1.0)

(Hello! This isn't a chapter but it's my characters and ideas! Feel free to ask any questions to these characters and I'll answer.)

Main Character: Dave Boston ~ The Star

Creature- Human
Gender- Male
Age- 18
Role- Main character.
Love- Single
Picture- None

INFO- Dave is the human being which just gotten into collage. His hair is dyed completely plain red and his eyes are bright brown color. His hair was once brown but he decided to dye it which I just repeated. Dave didn't really had many friends in school but he had many (millions and countless) great moments with his family. He had hard times many hard times and also almost gave in to depression but his sprites and his parents made him into a successful boy. Dave really never had any relation with others or even had a big crush on somebody, he had a few but they ended quickly due to how it went... Dave does not tend to find drama or start fights, he always tries to void them too causing him to act more girly then a
guy. Which means Dave wouldn't go angry but he'll get upset or sad depending on what it is.

Name: Johnson Alexis ~ Main characters

Gender- Male
Age- 20
Role- Main Character's Bestie
Love- Single & unknown
Picture-

INFO- Ah Johnson Alexis a very friendly friend who will always be on your side when your in trouble, but not when your mother is the devil! Johnson is in high school but been pulled back many times due to his failing grades of never studying but a...

INFO- Ah Johnson Alexis a very friendly friend who will always be on your side when your in trouble, but not when your mother is the devil! Johnson is in high school but been pulled back many times due to his failing grades of never studying but always wanting to hang out and do everything he wants. He may be selfish time to time but he is a good hearted soul. He only has a mother in his family left and she lets him do whatever as a free teenager... which could cause bad but interesting things to Johnson Alexis. Johnson loves to play video games and hang out with his friends literally anywhere.

Name- Rose ButterCup ~ Main characters

Gender- 75% Female & 25% Male (Trans)
Age- 16
Role- Innocent Cute One
Love- Unknown
Picture-

Gender- 75% Female & 25% Male (Trans)Age- 16Role- Innocent Cute OneLove- UnknownPicture-

INFO- Rose ButterCup... Name after many flowers indeed. Her parents were obsessed with flowers and gardening but it's nothing compare to Rose ButterCup's Hobbies. Rose is all about gaming, TV, Movie shows, and Batman. (Which you can tell from her shirt) She keeps her distance from her parents due to how uncomfortable she is since they always treat her like a 7 year old child. (Which is EMBARRASSING!) Only thing she likes that has to do with outside is the docks, ocean, and beach that makes her somehow comfortable and reminds her of all the good times she had with her friends during her old days. She recently moved in from New York City. She used to been all about the city life and beach until she moved into Mythic Crystal, but she hasn't given up the beach life since it's a few blocks away from her new home!