NEW Mysterious Characters

(This page is the new characters that will be in the story. Don't worry the other characters will still be in the story. Reminder: All the pictures you see DO NOT belong to me.)

Name: Zack
Gender- Male
Age- 17
Role- Side character
Love- Single, Straight
Picture

Name: ZackGender- MaleAge- 17Role- Side characterLove- Single, StraightPicture

Backstory- Zack was a free child and came from a wealthy family. Zack always liked traveling and hiking with or without his friends. Zack's favorite games are the type of games like Pokémon or State Of Decay 2. However Zack may seem like a wonderful person and nice guy to hang out but sometimes he could get quite nervous... or sometimes he doesn't speak the truth completely.

Name: Elizabeth
Gender- Female
Age-16
Role- Side character
Love- Somebody, lesbian
Picture

Name: ElizabethGender- FemaleAge-16Role- Side characterLove- Somebody, lesbianPicture

Backstory- Elizabeth was from a somewhat poor family. However ever since her father and mother got divorced and Elizabeth started living with only her mother. One day her mother meant somebody new and it was another women, teaching Elizabeth that there is no shame of being gay and gay is happiness. Elizabeth slowly but eventually became gay. Elizabeth is a mysterious girl however she is quite well known for being the best drummer in rock bands and music bands in general. Find out more in story.

Name- Austin
Gender- Male
Age-17
Role- Main character (yay!)
Love- Unknown, straight
Picture

Name- AustinGender- MaleAge-17Role- Main character (yay!)Love- Unknown, straightPicture

Backstory: Austin is a quite fellow. Austin came from a wealthy family however Austin always seems to be sad and depressed. Austin doesn't talk much neither hang out with others... however Austin is amazing at drawing, painting, and playing mystery or horror video games. Otherwise it's just a mystery character for you to find out about his story.

Name- Icy
Gender- Female
Age-21
Role- A Mystery Character
Love- Unknown
Picture

Name- IcyGender- FemaleAge-21Role- A Mystery CharacterLove- UnknownPicture

Backstory: Icy is a legend. Mystery of Icy is unknown of where she is and where she could be however... the things she could of done were speechless. Icy was able to make snow and ice with her hands and magic. Icy could make summer into winter if she wanted too. The way how she was discovered was when a strange figure was making snow bridges across rivers and lakes.  The last time she was spotted was... (You'll find out in the next chapter spoiler~ c;)

Name: Lex
Gender- Male
Age- 19
Role- One Of The Villains
Love- Single, Straight
Picture:

Name: LexGender- MaleAge- 19Role- One Of The VillainsLove- Single, StraightPicture:

Backstory: Lex is a criminal... a teenager who messed with the wrong people and ended himself up working for them for life. Lex's job is to follow orders from (whoever) is the mob boss of his crew. Lex is also a very violent personality and sometimes a jerk however stay in his shadow or out of his path and you'll should be fine... hopefully. However the main reason why Lex is a part of this story is he works for Jaggy. (Jaggy is the next character on the page.)

(Information On picture)
Code-Name- Jaggy
Role- One Of The Main Villains

(Okay before I get started THIS character will have more cloths on in the story then you see on this picture

(Okay before I get started THIS character will have more cloths on in the story then you see on this picture.)

Backstory: Jaggy is a military trained spy and sniper. She is well at close combat and shooting. Jaggy has many missions but then she gets a serious one. Jaggy gets a new mission one day... her new mission is to track down this man (A picture of David) and bring him dead or alive to the (secret) headquarters of (secret.) Jaggy is not only a assassin but she can also hack into devices with her special military computer at her desk. Jaggy will complete her mission what matter what the cause is, but the question is... Is David ready to defend himself from a well trained assassin who been doing her job for years? (Probably not.)

(That's all for today the next chapter will be coming soon. Like and leave a comment of your opinions of these characters! Have a wonderful summer!)