Fighting Back

(RIDDLE ANSWER: Rose)

(1st person of Rose.)

As I crawl out from the basement in one of the cabins I hide in while I was getting chased by some crazy mad chicks. I prepared myself for the worse... I put on football armor and helmet that is a little larger than my size. I kept hold tightly to an ax that is ready for anything. I also have a flashlight tied to the side of my helmet while always turned on. I'm not dying like this... I'm gonna make sure I live no matter what even if it comes to me fighting them to the death! I left the cabin as I opened the door and walked toughly and bravely on the path to darkness but with my flashlight, I could walk on the pathway without walking blindly.

(1st person of Dave.)

I panicked. I felt terrible... I lost my best friend right there to some crazy water control furry. I should've attacked her... even if that results in complete failure for me, I rather go down with them and carry on without them. I made it to the sore as I stopped the boat nearby land and jumped off back to where I started. I can't believe I followed Johnson... maybe if I didn't maybe he'll end up giving up the boat idea and follow me back to the group. I lost my weapon back in the water when the boat gotten titled over by the furry. She toke Johnson I could tell because she then never went for me afterward just to bring him somewhere I just know it. I head over back to the main house and realized all the lights are off. The furries probably recheck the house and found nobody hopefully. I walked inside the house as I tiptoe not knowing if there was anybody here. I found a box of glow sticks apparently you used for underwater so I grabbed one and turned it on and shine a little light around me. I explore the house as I tried to find a new weapon. I then went into the kitchen and look inside there and found nothing but forks and butter knives. I eventually found a frying pan big enough to actually knock somebody unconscious if hit hard enough in the head. I kept a hold of the frying pan and glow stick as I heard footsteps creep inside the house and I rushed over there in angry of the loss of my friends. I look at them as their bright flashlight shines right into my eyes and she said "Dave?!" I then noticed by hearing the voice it was Rose! She didn't get taken by them! "Oh, thank goodness somebody isn't been taken!" I said as me and Rose hugged each their tightly. "Y-Yeah! I can't believe what's happening... where could they be?" Rose asked. "I don't know but we need to find the others... they are at the top of the mountain on the east side of the camp," Dave told Rose. "East side of the camp... alright let's go and meet up with them. Hey, strength in numbers am I right?" Rose said as Dave nodded and they both jogged over towards the mountains.

(3rd person of Katie, Nick, And Austin.)

As tiny bits of the door broke off due to the punching, kicking, and smashing. Making it more difficult to actually break down the door with furniture blocking the door. Austin and Katie waited there as Austin tried to stay brave and kept one of his hands on his hip where the pain of the fall was mostly at. Katie was standing there almost fearless if it wasn't for the other friends she needs that got kidnapped. Nick in the other room as he was focused on getting the radio working as he then shocked himself a little "Ow! God damn those wires!" He said to himself in a little pain and so quietly that not even Katie or Austin heard it. Nick ignored everything else that was happening and kept on focusing on the radio. "Almost done?" Austin asked out loud. "Almost just need-" Nick said until a loud smash through the door of a strange black furry figure. "Oh, Jebel!" Austin screamed in fear. Katie stood there watching hold her weapon ready. "Uhhh... What was that?!" Nick asked out loud as he tried to keep the remaining focus. "N-Nothing!" Austin shouted back. The figure kept breaking the door more and more as it almost was completely broken down into shreds. "Oh, crap... what we gonna do?! Fighting seems like a horrible idea-" Austin said until Katie cut him off and talked over him and said "There aren't no better ideas! We stuck in here so we gonna have to fight them off." The figure finally broke down the door and pushing and shoving furniture away from here as she made in the entrance.