The Red Club

(1st person of Katie)

I was watching the sunset in the sky through my window above my bed as I see the sky lit as orange but eventually will be voidness black that looks endless with puffs of orange smoke in the air. I was bored but safe from the heat. However, unfortunately, I couldn't find my phone after what happened at the camp or the police haven't found it and unfortunately, I believe they won't any time soon. Then I heard knocking on my bedroom door and my mother opened it and said: "Katie dear, I think we may have tracked your phone." I sat up and feeling happy as if I lost my best friend and I found them feeling glad. "Where is it?" I asked as I tilted my head. "The location name isn't showing, however, we know exactly where it is though, oddly it's in the city so it will be a long drive. Maybe somebody may have taken it." Mother said as she stood at the door leaning on it. "We gotta get it! Right now!" I shouted as I was so bored I was ready for anything. "Okay okay, just not tonight... sure it may be heat and all but the last thing you want to go out in the heat is around night, ya know what they say creeps always come out of the dark when it's night." Mother told me. I was surprised really wasn't suspecting her to not stop me like she has all the other times but I think she actually trusts me! "Thank you!" I said as I gotten up and ran over and hug her as she hugged back. "No problem sweetheart, it's getting late you should head to bed." "Aw, already? Fine, goodnight mother." I complained as I walked over to my bed and my mom turned off the lights and closed the door. Besides sleeping I couldn't stop thinking about what exactly happened to my phone or who may have taken it? The possibilities are unless.

(1st person of Dave)

As one by one eventually everybody left due to the worries of their families and the heat getting into the room. I wouldn't blame them for it though however, I seemed to be the only one who hasn't been affected by it. It was quite burning up in the house though but wasn't making me think anything lewd at all from it though. I'm no virgin but it's because I'm human and only furries get affected by it. I looked up when heat exactly comes and the internet said that Heat arrives during late spring or end of summer. I started to feel bad about everybody though when Heat is around it's like everybody is a whole different person though or completely the same besides horny. Erika was trying to keep her cool. Zack just wanted to mess around with everybody. Austin & Crystal were both very quiet like normal. Johnson & Nick seemed to be here and there blushing as they look at the girls. After when Erika slammed my window shut and slap Zack in the face as Austin & Crystal left the building since too much heat was already getting inside. Nick then grabbed his phone back from Johnson as Johnson joked around. Zack got all pissed off and started getting into a fight with Erika with words not fists as Johnson & I watch like spectators of an area battle to the death tournament or something. Nick was on his phone during the time looking like he was doing something naughty. Everybody left one by one but surprisingly Erika was the last one to leave.

(Flashback)

Erika was sitting on the couch blushing pink as she no longer had the jacket warped around her like a blanket but the jacket was laying on the floor. I sat down next to her and said "Sorry about everything, I know-" Then Erika interpreted me and said "Yeah yeah, I get it. It's not your fault it was everybody else's. Naturally, furries don't mind the heat since some may or may not control it long they aren't feral." She smiled a little and leaned her head on my shoulder as her hand rested on my knee. "I know we don't know each other well, but I hope someday when there isn't heat all in the air we could get to know each other more," Erika said as she closed her eyes halfway like she just wanted to relax. "Well, of course, we could. I'll be glad to get to know you more in the future." I responded as I smiled feeling happy to have a meaningful conversation. "It isn't easy for me... my brother has been recently arrested for attempted theft at a grocery store." She said as she then sounded all sad. That's when I noticed that her brother was the one I knocked out and saving the cashier. I gulped in nervousness as I shake a little now knowing that Erika is the sister of that criminal. I sighed and told myself in my mind: "Eventually Dave the truth will come out. I might as well not lie this time."