The Crazy Partyhouse

(1st POV of Ruby)

I was grounded... I couldn't go to the party, unfortunately. I had to steal my phone from my parents just to get it back. I was laying on my bed swinging my feet up and down off my bed bored out of my mind as apparently the only thing I was not grounded for was TV. I then heard "BREAKING NEWS" on TV as the people on the TV said "A prison near this town a HUGE prison riot has begun and prisoners are making it to the walls! Hopefully, the temporary emergency hired sniper they just hired is ready!" Wait so... they not sending any S.W.A.T team inside but they're sending one furry up on the walls and go sniping thinking they could shoot everybody that makes it outside? What are they thinking? You have to be militarily trained if you even have a chance to shoot them all before they make it to the walls! The Breaking News starts showing police officers and one single S.W.A.T van behind the police cars. I see some blue and white furry like figure on the walls holding something too burry to see since the whole camera footage was being taken by a helicopter. Then the breaking news ended and it went back to the current channel it was playing. Now if you excuse me TV! Time to go back to complaining about all my problems!

(3rd Person of Jaggy.)

Jaggy was the person standing on top of that prison wall and been send to go sniping. Jaggy crouched down nearby the edge of the wall as she started setting up her sniper and getting it prepared and loaded as few prisoners break through the front doors. Some of them had blood already on their clothes by either themselves or somebody's else's. Some of them had Guard batons. "However didn't matter what they had," Jaggy said in her head. "They're dead men one way or another." She also said in her head as her sniper was already. She began sniping clear head shoot on a prisoner. She reloaded. She sniped. Again and again. Multiple prisoners falling to the ground. Jaggy started chewing gum. Then... Jaggy paused as she got a text. Jaggy snipe the last prisoner outside of the prisoner making decently far but not even close.

The Text Chat between Jaggy and Lex

Lex: Yo I found the location where some baster may know where you're the target is.

Jaggy: Where's the location?

Lex: It's happening at some couple's party at Dan-Berry street 7802

Jaggy: Good you go there and question them.

Lex: I cannot. I've in deep shit and been grounded by my parents. I can't leave this house unless I'm going with one of my parents but however it's obvious I can't bring my mother or father to the party. Can you please do at least that part for yourself?

Jaggy: I hope you didn't forget what we talked about the last time we meet, clearly you have so good luck not dying. For now, I'll thank you for finding the location. I just need to know who is the person who knows him.

Lex: All I know is her name is Elizabeth, she is either dog or wolf I really don't care.

(Wow Lex how cruel; c )

Jaggy: Any more information lazy ass?

Lex: No more information about anything else. That's all I have.

Jaggy: Next time have more information or you'll be in a coma. Now go back to searching you sniffing dog.

Lex: Bye

(1st person of Lex right after that text conversation.)

"What does this bitch think she is?! I'm gonna kill her soon as I get a perfect opportunity too!" Lex said in anger and frustration as he throws his phone at the wall, luckily it had a case so it didn't crack. Lex was resting after what happened last night. However, I wasn't grounded I was injured thankfully it wasn't serious. I made that excuse just so I could finally catch my breath and relax. But then my door opened... and somebody walked in... the lights went completely dark as I only saw the window light shine in my darkroom. I then got clubbed in the head by something I couldn't see as I pass out on my bed.