Eventful night

3rd person of Lex & Elvira

As Lex parked the truck at a local gas station. Lex left the truck as Elvira looked closely at the driver seat and the stirring wheel and noticed something. "Um, Lex?" Elvira asked as she started getting out of the truck a bit quickly. "Um yeah?" Lex responded. "Did you hijack this truck?" Elvira asked as Lex starts walking on the sidewalk and Elvira followed alongside him. "Of course. I couldn't borrow my dad's car and plus it wouldn't be enough strength to knock the van straight into its side." Lex responded. "Aren't you supposed to be at school? Like the fearless tigers or whatever?" Elvira asked. "Nah I'm at the brave eagle's school. It's much better there trust me." Lex responded. "Anyway, why did you save me from them?" Elvira asked as a car drove by scaring her a bit and Lex noticed. "You haven't been out around the world lately huh?" Lex asked. "Erm- I asked my question first!" Elvira told Lex as she seemed to not want to answer the question Lex asked. "Cause Jaggy is up to some crazy bullshit, and I can't be on this on my own. I literally had to make so many excuses just to get out of my house and do something for the 'daughter of fucking Satan.' For now, she probably thinks you're at the police station or wherever but we need to get you at my house where is safe. I can't drive that truck into the city since ya know I can't drive and the city is normally packed with cars." Lex told Elvira. "Well... you aren't wrong about you sucking at driving," Elvira said as she giggled deeply. "I don't see you driving anywhere. You're wearing somewhat like the same cloths Jaggy wears too which is a bit freaking." Lex responded as he looked at Elvira with a devilish grin like he was gonna take some candy from a baby. "Well when you live in the woods with ya girls who got taken away by the police sure does mean... well you can't get much clothing," Elvira said sadly as she started to remember her only friends are locked up behind bars. "For now we just got to hide and run. I'll never be safe and away from Jaggy but she thinks you're a goner so it's a perfect opportunity for you to hide while you have the chance." Lex mentioned. "Yeah yeah I know, I just hope my friends are safe..." Elvira said as she looked down at the ground. "Hope they're fine too," Lex said as they finally made their way to the town and in the distance behind the town was the city.

(1st person of Dave)

I was sitting outside the principal's office as I sat at the chairs outside his office as I saw teachers and students walk past time to time every single one of them gave me a daring stare of curiosity of who am I exactly thinking I'm some alien from space. As the principal's door open and I saw the principal walk outside and asked me to come inside and I followed him inside his office. He sat down at his desk and I sat on the wooden chair right across his desk. "I heard you gotten into a fight with three other students, am I right?" The principal asked me. "Yes... they were threatening me," I responded carefully as I started to sweat. "Well... I heard of many reports of Rick and his friends doing many misbehaving actions so I'm not surprised he would pick on one of the new kids." The principal said as he seemed to not be mad at me. "I'm sorry for Rick being like this and I'll talk to him after he is fully conscious. For now, I'm gonna have to give you Dave detention after school for two hours I'm afraid." The principal said as he seemed to not wish to give me detention but did anyway since it was his job. "Alright... I'm sorry principal for everything." I responded as I looked down to the ground feeling horrible for the staff having to put up with this after school. "I forgive you. But let's just hope other students and teachers forgive you though." The principal responded as he sighed. "I got one question though," I asked. "Yes, What is it?" The principal responded as he stands up and walked over to his window standing in front of it. "If Rick caused so much trouble why does he even be allowed to stay here? Wouldn't he get expelled?" I asked as I look up at the principal as he seemed to be watching something outside his window like he was studying birds flying through the sky. "Unfortunately I can't tell you that information but I will let you know he is also in huge trouble for continuing this violence and unacceptable behavior." The principal said as he faced away from the window and towards me. "Well you should be going to your next class... we'll see if we could solve this problem between you and Rick all together. Also, let your history teacher know I told you that you could eat your lunch in class." The principal said as he sat back down on his comfy chair and looked at me. "Alright thank you for your time," I responded as I got up and started leaving. "No problem, stay out of trouble and have a nice day!" The principal said as I left the room and responded back "You too." And closed the door behind me.