Wild Day of Wild People

(3rd person of Dave)

Day 3

I spent almost a whole day in my house hiding from Furries from the outside world. I been thinking of my actions and thinking what Furries could possibly think of me. On the first damn day I was here I got chased by the cops all because we couldn't pay some food bills. When I was barracking myself in my home I have been checking through the DVDs in the basement and in the living room. All I could find were all videos that seem boring and dumb. However only because it didn't have the color or no sound in the DVDs and even if I wanted to listen to them I didn't even found the DVD player. The house was very empty as I check all around and open a few windows for some fresh air. I made a list in my head of all the rooms there was.

There was my bedroom, a kitchen, a dining room, two bathrooms, one basement, two guest bedrooms, one living room, and a completely empty room. I was very hungry as I knew there wasn't any food chilling in the kitchen since it probably been a while since anybody even steps foot inside this house. When I was about to put on my shoes and go outside right when I opened the door I saw a furry.

"Hello neighbor, my name is snowflake it's wonderful to meet you!" She said with a warm welcoming smile

"Hello neighbor, my name is snowflake it's wonderful to meet you!" She said with a warm welcoming smile. It's like she completely ignored the fact I was even a whole different being than her kind. "Umm it's nice to meet you too Snowflake, I'm Dave Boston," I responded back with a smile as I hold out my hand to shake hands. She shakes my hand normally as any normal person would do to any other person. What the hell I'm not used to being treated like this ever since I was here, something's off.

"So, you're not gonna question me?" I ask in curiosity. "What you mean?" She responded. "Well I am... never mind. It's just... I'm not used to people questioning my looks." I said. "What? What's so wrong with being a sloth?" She responded like nothing she said wasn't a complete roast. I stayed silent for a minute not trying to go all out with the meanness inside of me which isn't my normal nature but I didn't cause I knew Snowflake didn't mean to insult me however it's quite a good thing she did. Cause that's one less person to worry about my kind. "Nothing, Snowflake it was very, very wonderful to meet a cool person like you, anyways I'm going grocery shopping for myself," I said in a normal tone. "Oh okay... I hope to see you around Mr. Dave." Snowflake responded. "Well... I'll see you around too Snowflake have a good day." I said as we both went our own ways. I could of tell she wanted to stay and chat but I would of if my stomach wasn't starving. And I can't just ask my neighbor for food and especially when they're a nice one, that would have been awfully rude.

(Quite Time Later/10 minutes.)

I walked all the way to the grocery store and getting a look from a furry every time they go past me. One furry gave me a look from the front and behind when I passed them, as much I wanted to say "Ya CREEP!" But I couldn't bring more attention to myself. When I was grocery shopping I got much simple food and many snacks and drinks. When I was at the part where you paid I said in my head "Wait... I forgot to bring the cash with me... FEAK!" But then I heard a man started panicking so I turned around and saw the panicking man who was the cashier getting robbed by a male shark with brown hair and black eyes holding a pistol at the cashier saying "Put the money in the bag and no heads will be lost today." The robber said as he pointed the gun at the panicking man's head as he'd put the money in plastic bags. I had to do something... I couldn't help myself. I look around me and saw baseball bats for sale so... you know what I was thinking at this point did you? I grabbed a baseball bat and sneak over to the robber from behind as he was completely focused on the panicking man and the windows for cops. I slammed the baseball bat right at the back of the robber's head as his tail wack me right in the rib cage not doing much harm. I fell to the ground landing on my butt as the robber drop to the ground unconscious. I stand up removing the tail away from me as the panicking man yelled out "You're my hero! Thank you so much, sir!" He said. "Yeah... since I saved you do you mind doing a favor for me?" I asked the cashier. "What is it?" He responded.