New world they say, New friends you will make they say.

(Remember read the other chapters if you haven't or you'll be completely lost, ENJOY!)

(Dave's POV in the first person no longer in dairy.)

"Um... no, I don't believe so," I said nervously as I stared at his face covered with that fur coat he has. More I look at the people with fur coats the more I start to think how do they don't get exhausted due to all this heat like it's flipping summer for crying out loud! "Well... I'm curious... I don't mean to be rude or racist but... (Basically judging furries color of fur or skin or their kind is basically racism.) I haven't seen your kind... not my whole life." He said after that he starts to bite his tongue hoping I wouldn't get mad of him asking this. We were both nervous as we were both waiting in line for some coffee. "Well... it's a... um... I'm just different." I said little afraid I would cause attention around me or he'll get too suspicious and start asking too many questions. "Oh, I see, I see... well... wanna chat when we get our coffee or busy?" He asked me like he'd like to talk to me more and hang out. "Um sure I guess... anyway what's your name?" "My name is Johnson, and it's nice to meet you, bro." He said. "What's yours?" "David...." I responded carefully, even when it's just my name. "Cool name." He was next up in line so he orders his coffee and so did I When I was next. When I got my coffee I grab my wallet from my pocket and handed the cash toward the employee. But then the employee takes the cash and looks at it like it was fake. "Hey What is this? A joke?! You better pay up mister!" The employee said as she was ferocious. I look back and saw the cash register open and I saw the money the cash register had was money with furry animals on them. Well crap, the money in this world is different too... "Um... here just take back the coffee-" I was saying until Johnson speak over me. "I'll pay!" Johnson walks over and pays for me. I felt so embarrassed and I think I made a lot of attention towards myself and everyone in this gosh darn Wolf Bucks...

(*Me and Johnson sat down at the table in the corner left of the Wolf Bucks. I thank Johnson over and over again, but he told me to stop thanking him as he was laughing due to how ridiculous I been. I asked Johnson how are you calm after paying for my coffee? He just said, "You're a bro man... and you needed me so I helped ya." Like we have been pals for years. I felt bad for him since he paid for my coffee and sounds like he thinks I'm one of his friends and he doesn't realize I'm just a total stranger. I and Johnson started to get to know each their. He told me he was a fan of baseball and video games which was cool. But I knew none of the video games he was talking about or anything of the consoles for the games too. He is living with his uncle Frankie since his parents were well... he said they died in a car crash but I tried to make sure I wouldn't push him too far and make sure he wouldn't get upset or sad. I kept my cool and Johnson keep his. I asked him if there is anywhere I could sleep or get a job. He asked me "why? You outside town or something?" "Yeah...." I responded. He told me I could live at my uncles since his house is huge since he was a successful business Man until he retired.*)

All sudden Johnson's head looks over at somebody and he said "Oh look! It's Katie and Ruby!" excitedly.

He ran over to them as I followed but walking like a normal person. They were happy to see Johnson but then when they look behind him and saw me, both of their faces went all curious like "Who's that?" In a rude way or not. "Um..... hey! I'm David... a friend of Johnson." I said nervously and shy since they were both cute looking but once again just because their furries don't mean they're different from people in my world. Not saying humans are bad but the furries and humans are a lot alike but not in looks or style for sure. "Hey! I'm Katie and this is my friend Ruby." Katie said as she was the one with the red hair & eyes with white fur the color of snow. "Sup," Ruby said all bro and serious like. "What are you...?" Ruby asked as she was not a bit polite to that question. "Um... let's just said I'm different," I responded nervously as my palm of my hands start to sweat. "I know your different duh, I am not stupid but what are you though?" Ruby asked as she looked like she wanted to know like if I was a vampire or not. Johnson, Katie, and Ruby stared at me curiously wondering what I was gonna say next. "Look... You don't know... I don't know... nobody knows ok? But can we start to get along a little bit more? And maybe go somewhere interesting?" I asked. They all simply agreed to my favor.

(*We simply go out of Wolf Bucks and start exploring stores, malls, and restaurants. Next thing I know its been a few hours and it's almost time to eat dinner. Then they start to plan on eating at Yard House. [Yes the Yard House in real life, don't know it? Go there and try out the food it's so good!] I was nervous because I didn't have money once again...I tried to explain it to them but didn't work out so well... and well... now our next location is Yard House.*)

(TO BE CONTINUED...)
Hope you enjoyed! <3