Dedication

This story is Romance, but that isn't the only meaning it holds. Characters in this story are Palestinians and Egyptians. And there's a message I'd like to deliver to both, and the Arabs, all the Muslims, and to the entire world.

This story is dedicated to Palestine, especially Gaza. I feel really small that during these tough times all I can dedicate to Gaza and Palestine is a story. But I want to remind the whole world that no matter what the arab governemts do, no matter how the elders forgot our real case, there are youth out there that are just growing up to free Palestine one day Inshallah.

All we can give is prayers, so keep praying until we're strong enough to stand for them and bring our lands back. Prayers aren't a small thing to give--you're praying to the highest above all, to the the greatest among all--you're praying to Allah. 

Young people are the new hope--only hope. Put freeing Palestine your target, and work for it. We aren't strong enough to just go there and free it. There's a long way to go before that. We need more education--we need to understand our history not to make mistakes again, we need to be better Muslims for Allah to help us. We have to start with the smallest things until we reach our goal. 

Union is a dream to many of us. Please don't dream silently. 

I'll remind you again that this story doesn't revolve around what's going on in Gaza, it was even planned long before that. But there's a link. So don't criticize me because this story doesn't deliver a direct message. I just wanted to write a story, and wanted to dedicate it to Palestine.

11/7/2014

Nouran.