Chapter One

YOUR POV

"Man, the ride takes forever to get here." I groaned, stretching my body to release tension as I started to grab my suitcases. "Hey, you need some help?" A male asked, grabbing one of my boxes from the trunk. I pushed up my circular glasses as I denied, "No, no, it's okay! I don't want to be a bother."

"Nonsense, I don't mind helping you out. After all, you are a new student who most likely needs a tour of where to go, am I right?" He joked as I giggled at his little joke. "You are right, this is my first time being on campus." I admitted, a blush rising to my cheeks as I stared at the attractive male.

"Thought so, I'll show you the way to the registration office." "Thank you very much, I'm Lee [M/N], nice to meet you." I introduced myself, stretching out a hand. He looked at my hand, smirking before he took, giving it a good shake.

"Kim Taehyung, and the pleasure's mine." He replied as I smiled up at the silver haired male. "I love your hair, it's so unique." I complimented, staring up at him as he muttered, "Thanks, but it'll be the only thing you'll be gripping on all night long." "Excuse me?" I asked, not hearing him. "Ah, it's nothing. Let's start getting there, it doesn't stay open forever." Taehyung held my hand with the boxes in his other hand as we started to walk around the campus.

"Whoa, it's so pretty here." I looked around in awe. This place had flowers decorate every area possible. Dandelions and roses galore, with high quality lamp posts and benches everywhere. Definitely an expensive place just to step into. "You like it here already?" Taehyung chuckled as I snapped out of my daze.

"O-oh, sorry! My friend told me so many things about this place, so I hoped that it lived up to my expectations." I laughed awkwardly. "Did it?" Taehyung questioned, looking back at me. I blushed from his gaze, moving back a piece of my hair from my face as I answered, "It did, it really did."

I smiled down at the floor, afraid to meet his beautiful eyes as he repeated my words, smiling at them, "Yeah, it really is a gorgeous place." His grip on my hand became more intertwined as our hands did all of the work. "C'mon, we can't stop now." Taehyung continued to walk as he dragged me along. "Ah, okay!"

As we passed various people along away, looks were given, and not good ones. "D-did I do something wrong?" I murmured, biting on my fingernails. Taehyung definitely noticed something wrong and put an end to it just like that. "Hey, quit staring at the new kid!" Taehyung shouted across the campus, making people turn immediately away. "You definitely have power in this school." I mentioned as he laughed, explaining, "Yeah, the group I'm in basically controls the school." "That's something, alright." I nodded, having a bad feeling deep down about this group.

"We're here. It was nice meeting you." Taehyung showed me a box smile. "Yo, Taehyung, we gotta meet up with the others!" A guy with light orange hair called out to him as Taehyung nodded. "Yes hyung! Gotta go, see you around, [M/N]." "Yeah, see you." I waved, watching him walk away into the distance. "Wow, just left ya there, and he didn't even lead you the right way." A voice sighed, placing a hand on my shoulder. "W-who're you?" I stuttered, shaking the hand away from me. "Oh, sorry, the name's Jaehyun, and the pleasure's mine." Jaehyun introduced himself as I replied, "Um, Lee [M/N]! And it's nice to meet you too!"

"I'll help you the rest of the way there since that idiot doesn't really know where to go." Jaehyun growled slightly, making me flinch from the tone of his voice. "Sorry, I just really don't like him, nor his group." He apologized, as I started to wonder the guys' ambition. "So, are they really that bad?" "Yeah, they're the worst. Screwing anybody that comes their way, total jerks who leaves others heartbroken. All rich, and very sadistic. I advise you to stay away from them, or you'll become their next target." Jaehyun listed as I stared at him, no words escaping my mouth.

"He seemed nice..." I whispered, unaware of how bad Taehyung's group was. "Hey, you're new, and you didn't know any better, but you can hang with me and my friends, if you'd like." Jaehyun offered, carrying my boxes for me as he started to walk alongside me. "That would be nice, if your friends wouldn't mind." I accepted, grinning at the black haired male. "Perfect! Now come along, we've got a lot to discuss with each other."

T I M E - S K I P

"Thank you so much for helping me with registration, and even helping me find my room. You really didn't have to." I gushed at Jaehyun, who sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed from the flattery. "It was no problem. If you're free later on, you can meet up with me at the front gate to go to the arcade with all of my friends." Jaehyun gestured, as I giggled, accepting his offer happily as I watched him walk away.

He was cute, to be honest, and honestly, I was liking him a little more than I should have been, but I'll push that feeling aside for a little bit, and I unlocked the door to the dorm, and I made my way inside. "Hello, is anybody here? I brought a little housewarming gift!" I called out, placing my luggage down to the side, along with my mom's home made cookies. I started to explore the rather large dorm, that was until I heard a sound that made me rather uncomfortable. "A-ah Jimin~ Your thick cock feels so good inside of me!" A female voice moaned out as I heard the slapping of skin against each other.

I hesitantly opened the door, only to see a blond haired male thrusting inside of a girl. Flustered, I yelled out, "I-I'M SO SORRY!" I slammed the door and ran into a small closet. "W-what did I just witness?" I took a deep breath, before hearing the girl shout angrily, assuming to be yelling at the blonde haired male as I heard the door slam.

I heard a frustrated sigh as I slowly opened the door to see the male's face clearly. He was cute and sexy at the same freaking time with his hair slicked back, possibly from the sweat, his dark brown eyes were so deep and his plump luscious lips. I blushed deeply as I noticed that he was indeed shirtless. "S-sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you with that." I opened the closet door, which shocked they guy, but he immediately regained his composure.

"Who the hell are you, and how did you get in here?" He scoffed, resting his head in the palm of his hand. "Um, I'm Lee [M/N], you're new roommate?" I shrugged my shoulders, figuring out that he didn't know of my arrival. "The fuck? Only we were supposed to room in here." The guy muttered, still trying to process this. "Are you sure you're supposed to be in here? Where's your note?" He asked, as I shuffled to my bag, handing it to him.

"There, um, but who are you?" I asked him, trying to start a conversation. "Park Jimin." He replied straightforward as he continued to examine my note. I was silent for a while before he groaned, "Fuck, you're actually supposed to be here!" "I-I'm sorry!" I apologized, tears brimming my eyes. I'm a very sensitive person, not used to social contact, how in the world am I supposed to respond to that?

"Crap, I didn't mean to make the kid cry, shit!" Jimin cussed, trying to comfort me. "I-I'm sorry that you didn't want me here!" I cried, trying to wipe my tears with my sleeves. "Fuck, shut up!" He yelled, and I acted as told, closing my mouth to prevent further whimpers. "Finally, chill out. It's not your fault that these people can't simply listen." I looked down, embarrassed with how I acted, but he lifted my chin up, forcing me to stare into his eyes as he flirted, "But you did interrupt my business with that girl. Do you plan on repaying me?"

"I-I brought cookies, is that good enough?" I murmured, directing my eyes in another area, but I noticed how close his lips were to mine. "Mhm, I think that I would prefer a kiss." Jimin leaned in to kiss me, but the door slammed open only to reveal Taehyung along with multiple other guys behind him.

"What are you doing, Jimin!?"

You poor innocent baby! Totally different from my other story, so how will this story unravel? Well, you'll just have to continue reading to find out! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Love you, babes!