Chapter Two

YOUR POV

"What, isn't it obvious?" Jimin looked at the group of boys, still holding my chin. "[M/N]? What are you doing here?" Taehyung pointed at my figure as I backed up away from Jimin, laughing awkwardly. "Um, I'm your new roommate?" "What!?" A guy with rose gold hair exclaimed, looking a Jimin. "Is he serious?" Jimin nodded his head, handing him the note.

"Just look, evidence is here, and it's official. He's supposed to be here." Jimin sighed as another boy with mint colored hair rolled his eyes, examining me up and down. "And? He can just go to another dorm with some other people." I glared at the group of boys, muttering, "It's not like I wanted to be here with people like you."

"What was that?" The mint haired boy, pushing me harshly, with his voice as cold as ice. "J-Jaehyun said that you guys are bad people! S-so sorry for being here, it's not like I-I wanted to be with you guys e-either!" I gained the courage to muster out my words.

"The kitten has some of a bite in him~" Jimin bit his lip, watching the scene. "Chill Yoongi! We shouldn't be so rude to our new roommate." The rose gold haired male, assuming to be the leader ordered. "What!?" All the boys shouted, along with me.

"I am Kim Namjoon, leader of BTS, mint haired guy is Min Yoongi, orange haired is Jung Hoseok, black haired is Kim Seokjin, brown haired kid is Jeon Jungkook, and then I assume that you know the other two." Namjoon introduced everyone, as I nodded my head.

"Oh wait, my mom said that I should give these to you guys when I meet my roommates." I emphasized, rushing back to the kitchen to grab the sugar cookies. "Here you go!" I handed Namjoon the basket of cookies as I waved, "Now if you excuse me, I have to meet up with Jaehyun!" I ran out of the room so fast, my heart racing faster than before.

I had to talk to Jaehyun about my situation.

NAMJOON POV

"Why is he staying with us, Namjoon?" Jin stared at me, his expression shocked from my choice as I chuckled grabbing a cookie from the basket. "Isn't it obvious? I always have a plan with the choices I make, and I can definitely tell that he's pure. And we're going to break him." I crushed the cookie, letting the broken pieces fall to the floor.

"What about Jaehyun? He already warned him about us." Hoseok grumbled, irritated by the thought of him. "Don't worry about him. You must remember that he lives with us, and not him. We have the upper hand." I responded, smirking at the sight of [M/N] completely undressed and broken.

"He'll try to interfere, but I can only assume that [M/N] is very influential." I chuckled, staring at the rest of the group. "Now, we should figure out where our little pet's going. Shall we?"

YOUR POV

"Jaehyun, emergency!" I shouted, running into him. "What happened?" "I'm rooming with BTS!" I panicked, running my hands through my hair. "Damn, don't worry, classes start tomorrow, so you, hopefully, won't see them often. What classes do you have?"

"Um, Piano, Theater, English, Astronomy, Dance, and Cooking." I listed on as Jaehyun was amazed, "Wow, short schedule. Most classes done in high school?" "Yep, got into here on a full ride. Jealous?" I bragged, nudging him in the shoulder.

"A little, to be honest." Jaehyun admitted as I chuckle at his statement. "C'mon, we should go meet up with my friends at the arcade." Jaehyun laughed, leading the way to the arcade.

T I M E - S K I P

"Whoa, this place looks amazing!" I was in awe, once again. "Yep, this school has everything. You name it, it has it." Jaehyun was looking around the area, while I continued to stare at everything with bewilderment.

"Oh, there they are!" Jaehyun grabbed my wrist, running to a group of boys around an arcade game, chatting amongst each other. "There you are, Jaehyun! Where have you been?" A black haired male called out, patting Jaehyun's back. "Yo, Ten!" Jaehyun grinned, shaking hands with the man. "Ten?" I tilt my head to the side, confused to why he's called that.

"Yeah, [M/N], meet Ten, one of my friends in the group I was telling you about." Jaehyun smiled, enjoying his friends meet up with each other. "Nice to meet you, Ten!" I looked up to him, with a grin plastered on my face. "Trust me, the pleasure's mine." Ten showed a thumbs up in my direction, which looked just so cool to me.

"Well, we should show you Taeyong, who's playing Dance Revolution." Ten pointed to a white haired male in a PUMA jumpsuit dancing his heart out. "They even have Dance Revolution here!? I'm gonna play him up next!" I cheered, rushing up to the game as the other two boys attempted to stop me, but I didn't listen.

"Hey, you're Taeyong, right?" I stood by the machine, hanging on on of the rails. "Yeah, what do you need?" He asked, blowing bubble from his gum. "I-I wanna have a dance battle against you!" I declared stepping on the other side. "Oh really? Okay, you're on, new kid." Taeyong smirked, putting in a coin for the both of us. I noticed how we began to attract a bit of a crowd as he began to pick out a song.

"Is he really challenging him?"

"He's screwed!"

"Taeyong is one of the best dancers in the program."

I gulped, feeling intimidated, but I kept my cool, watching him prep up a song. "You ready?" Taeyoung asked me, noticing how I was shaking lightly as I admitted, "Yeah, I won't be fazed by others' comments. This is between me and you, not them." "Wise words, for someone who's never faced me." He chuckled as the intro to the song came on. It was Bad Romance, from Lady Gaga, and I was best with more feminine dances.

And when the song began, I swayed my hips side to side, getting the groove of it as I started of slow, but became more powerful with each dance move, along with Taeyong, who nailed every part on his behalf. "You're no half bad." He complimented in between the dance. "Thanks, you too." I chuckled, seeing BTS have seductive glances directly at me, but I shake off all the stares and continued.

'Almost there!' I cheer mentally, but I felt myself slipping off the edge of the dancing machine, trying my best to keep balance. Once the song was finished, I felt myself loose balance, slipping off and landing into someone's arms. I look up, only to see Jungkook straddling me in his arms. "Oh shoot, I-I'm so s-sorry!" I squealed, trying to hop off the male as fast as possible, but he kept his grip on me.

"No, in fact, you need to be coming with us." Jungkook was beginning to walk away with me in his arms, but Jaehyun put him to a halt, moving in front of the way. "Can't you see that he doesn't want to go with you? Leave him with us." Jaehyun growled, moving Namjoon aside, who chuckled at his flawless attempts. "And why would we do that? [M/N] wants to come with us, don't you?"

"I-I would prefer to hang out with my f-friends." I whispered, afraid of how they'd respond. "Is that so?" Namjoon muttered, glaring daggers into me as I nodded my head a little too fast for comfort. "I guess you need to learn our ground rules. Jungkook, take him to the dorms." Jungkook nodded, sprinting off as girls awed in jealousy, guys grunting in jealousy, and Jaehyun fuming with rage.

"P-put me down!" I begged, squirming around in his arms as he paid no attention to me as he continued to run.

Oh, this situation would be the death of me.

BAM! Chapter. Is. Done!!! I hope all of you liked it, and continue to read my work!