Chapter Six

YOUR POV

"Why are you comforting me? From what I've noticed, all of you have a problem with me." Frowning, Namjoon looked at me as if his feelings were hurt. "Not all of us are bad people. You just know how to... Hit the right spot, you know?" Namjoon explained, holding me in his arms tighter than before. I started to get a churning feeling in my stomach, not one that I comfortable in. "I can understand that, but it's suspicious. Did you find out that I was in here by one of your pals?" I awaited Namjoon's response, but he was silent, not saying anything.

"Exactly what I mean," I scoffed, moving myself out of his arms, and began to head towards the door. "I'm not going to let you get to my head. I'm not like those other people you seduced and used for your satisfaction. If you think I'm an easy prey, then get ready for the wildest chase of your life." With that, I left the room, leaving Namjoon in his own uprising anger.

JIMIN POV

"I wonder if Namjoon's already fucking kitten. Wish that I'd be the first one to, though." I laughed, elbowing Jungkook in the stomach playfully, only to receive a flick on the forehead. It might not sound that painful, but when it's Jungkook's doing it's as if you're punched in the face. "Ow! Dang kookie, that hurt!" I whined, holding onto my forehead. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, feeling no sympathy whatsoever.

"Wait- Jimin, look." Jungkook pointed at the familiar male, walking out of the infirmary with ease. "Oh no, this definitely can't be good." Right on cue, my phone began to ring. Shakingly, I answered the phone only to hear Namjoon's fuming voice ringing through my ears. "Meeting. NOW." I nodded, hanging up the phone as Jungkook stared at me, confused. "We have a meeting at the dorms. Namjoon's pissed."

YOUR POV

"I should go somewhere. Somewhere off campus, and back into society." I muttered to myself, trying to find the nearest internet cafe to chill at. "Excuse me, but do you know how to find the nearest internet cafe?" A voice asked me, a hand tapping my shoulder to get my attention. Wow, what a coincidence. I turned around, only to see a foreigner who looks so embarrassed. "Wait- Korean. I forgot to get my translator, crap!"

I laughed, explaining, "I can understand you. No need to panic." He blushed, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "I'm sorry. Should've asked a smarter question." I looked up at the male who had wavy dark brown hair with emerald colored eyes. He looked like he had muscles, for such a dorky guy. In a cute way, that is.

"I'm [M/N], and I'm officially your personal tour guide of South Korea." I joked, causing him to go along with the skit, replying, "And I'm Jim, the man you'll be escorting." "Good. At least I now know your name!" He chuckled, walking beside me as he asked, "So how do you know english?" "My mom taught me to know three languages. Korean, english, and french." He tilted his head, wondering something. "Why did your mom teach you french?" I thought about that for a moment, before replying, "Honestly, I don't know. Never questioned to ask her, b-but I'm positive that there's a good reason why."

"Well, I for one think that it's cool that you know french!" Jim smiled down at me, causing me to be one to blush next. "T-Thanks! Wait, why do need to go to an internet cafe?" I questioned as Jim said with pure joy, "I wanted to eat and watch a show!" "Can I join you?" My eyes sparkled as he laughed, ruffling my hair as he offered, "Of course! But I want to pay for your meal. For helping me, that is."

"Heh, I can't say no to free food." I shrugged my shoulders as he opened the door for me into the cafe, which I gratefully thanked him for it. "By the way, what show were you planning on watching?" "Rick and Morty. Pretty childish, I know, but I love it." Jim laughed, a blush rising to his cheeks, once again. "No judgement. Besides, I don't even know what that show is."

"You can't be human if you haven't at least heard of this show." Jim laughed, patting me on the back, causing me to realize my situation. I was talking to another person MY age, cute, and a complete stranger. 'Oh my god, oh my god.' I felt my adrenaline rising, my nerves getting to me. My breathing hitched, trying to calm myself down as I clutched my chest, unable to breathe.

"A-are you okay, [M/N]?" Jim panicked, trying to calm me down. I hastily looked around, feeling all eyes on me. A room full of strangers surrounding me. Their presence was suffocating me, as my heartbeat raced. "I-I have to go. I-I'm sorry!" Without a second thought, I raced out of the cafe, and quickly back into the direction of the campus.

I pushed back people, earning an earful, but I couldn't care less, I just desperately needed to leave, and move as far away from society as possible. I felt a hand pull me into their embrace. I struggled to move until I heard a voice that brung me to tears. "[M/N], you're okay. You're okay, it's just a hallucination." "Jun-seo? I-Is that really you?" No response was heard from the man, but I snuggled into their chest, pleading, "Please take me home! I wanna see ma again! I want to be with you and Jihyun again! Please..!"

??? POV

I didn't know who the hell Jun-seo was, but I needed to get him back to the dorms, and explain the situation to the boys. [M/N] soon fell asleep in my arms, so I placed him on my back, and began to carry him back on campus piggyback style. Stares were glued onto me, but I couldn't just leave him there. That would be a dick move on my behalf.

"Ten!? What happened to [M/N]!? Did BTS do this? Because if they did, I swear to god, I will end them with my own two goddamn hands!" Jaehyun growled. "N-no, I saw him going into a frenzy. He looked as if he was terrified." "His phobia.." Jaehyun mumbled, saying, "Come on, let's just take him to our dorms. He can rest there." I nodded, making our way to the dorms.

Just what happened out there?

END! What will happen in the next chapter!? And what are the boys planning on talking about? Well, will just have to wait and see in the next chapter! Love you, babes, and I'll see you in the next chapter!