Chapter Four

YOUR POV

"Ah a-annyeonghaseyo! My name is Lee [M/N] and it's nice to meet you all." I greeted, waving slightly to the class. Yoongi watched my every movement. From how I gripped onto the bottom of my skirt tightly, or how I bit my lip, trying to keep my head up.

"Mr. Lee, please sit in the seat next to Mr. Min." My instructor pointed to the seat next to Yoongi. I saw his eyes flicker in amusement as I growl under my breath. "Hey baby, what a coincidence, am I right?" He chuckled sarcastically. "Please just let me enjoy the class, I actually love playing this instrument." I scoffed, turning my head away from him.

"Is that so?" He hummed, taking notice of new information. "Yes, and it would be wonderful if I could be left alone. As if we don't even know each other." I huffed quietly, trying not to draw attention from the class. I felt a hand make its way up my skirt, so I shrieked, scooting my seat away from Yoongi, who had a devilish smile plastered onto his face.

"Mr. Lee, do we have an issue?" The professor raised a brow as everyone's head turned to me. "Um, n-no sir." I replied as politely as I could. He nodded, continuing to play the sheet of music in front of him. "Better not get in trouble, baby." Yoongi teased as I decided to ignore his comments and to focus on the class.

Yoongi stopped messing around with me throughout class and allowed me to watch class play out.

T I M E - S K I P

"Make sure to practice your octave scales, you will be graded on them when this class meets again. Class dismissed." Our professor shooed us away, not wanting us in his classroom no longer. I made a hasty escape, trying to get as far as possible from Yoongi or any of the BTS members until my next class started, theater.

"Okay, so I finally have the campus map installed onto my phone, so that why I don't have to ask anyone for help." I cheer, making my way around the university. "Hey kitten!" I heard a peculiar voice purr into my ear. "Eep!" I squeak, running away from the person as I trip on my own feet, falling onto the floor. "Jimin, you scared him. Thanks to you, we may get in trouble with Namjoon. " Another voice scowled at him.

"True, but the view was definitely worth it." Jimin admitted as I felt two arms wrap around my waist to pick me up. "Sorry kitten, didn't mean to frighten ya." Jimin apologized, dusting me off and caressing my body with every swift motion.

"I-it's okay, Jimin-ah." I stuttered out, trying to move away from both Jimin and Jungkook, but winced from a sudden pain. Jungkook moved closer, examining my body as I attempted to scoot away, but he held me in place. "I'm fine you guys, I just need to find the nurse's office to get checked up."  

I stumbled away from the two, but they easily managed to catch up with me. "Here, we'll help you there. It's the least Jimin can do." Jungkook stated, as Jimin mustered an offended look at him. "I didn't try to! And use honorifics with me, kookie! I'm older than you!" Jimin whined, gripping onto the younger male's waist lazily.

I giggled at their childish act, watching how things would unravel, until I noticed both of them staring at me, their eyes wide in amazement. "You, you laughed? I-I didn't expect that, kitten. It kinda turned me on." Jimin coughed, averting his eyes away from me.

Jungkook just stared at me, his face enlightened and flustered. "So cute." Jungkook coughed into his sleeve as I stood there, confused as heck. "Um, I'll be finding the nurse's office, if you excuse me." I dashed away, staring at my cellular device, making my way as fast as possible.

"Woah, chill out, [Name]!" Jaehyun calmed me down as I bumped roughly into him. "Oh, I'm so sorry, hyung!" I screeched like a banshee, lending him a hand up. "Thanks. Now, where's the rush?" Jaehyun patted my back. "Away from the boys and to the nurse." I told him as he smiled down at me, with a cheerful expression on his face.

"This is awesome! The first time I'm glad to be a nurse's aid. Here, I'll help you there." Jaehyun took me by the hand and personally escorted me there. "What are you doing with our kitten, scum?" Jimin growled, pulling me away from Jaehyun. "Helping him, what does it look like, asshole?" Jaehyun spat, an aura of hate surrounding him.

"Watch it, or I'll put you in your place." Jungkook warned, overstepping his boundaries. "You guys, p-please stop!" I cried out, pushing the boys away with a great amount of force. "All I needed was to go to the nurse, but you two are so caught up in me disobeying you! Well, I didn't sign up for your childish behavior!"

I rolled my eyes, grabbing Jaehyun by the hand and walking away from the group as I mocked, "Tell this to Namjoon, because I. DONT. CARE." "Woah, the kitten has some claws." Jimin laughed for a minute, but his face went firm, with a fiery look in his eyes, a look that could kill.

"You don't know the type of situation you're putting yourself in, kitten. We have a lot of power in this school, so don't underestimate us." Jimin declared, making me stop in my tracks. "What power? Oh, the power to make your ego seem bigger than it is? Or the power to make yourself look incompetent? Well congratulations, because it's working." I cussed, immediately slapping my hand over my mouth.

"Kitten, expect the worse because you're digging your own grave." Jimin yelled, before he walked angrily away, as Jungkook followed, but not before he glanced at me. "What a shame, wouldn't want to hurt such a pretty face." Jungkook sighed, before vanishing from our vision.

"Well that escalated quickly. Wouldn't you agree, [M/N]?" Jaehyun asked, but I was already in another universe, saying my final goodbyes to the ones I love most. "I'm such an idiot! I literally declared war with them!" I shivered, wanting to curl up into a ball and die on the spot.

"Yeah you are! But a pretty brave one too. Never seen someone have the balls, other than me and my friends stand up to them. Except him." Jaehyun muttered, clearly in despair at the thought of this mystery man. "Who're you talking about?" I pryed, yearning to learn more. "Ah, nothing! It's besides the point." It definitely had something to do with the point, liar.

"What I meant is that school's gonna be a lot more interesting while you're around." Jaehyun laughed as I murmured, "In a good or bad way?" He ruffled my hair, just like Jun-seo would do around me as I felt my heart lighten from his touch as he whispered in my ear, "Who knows?"

Hey, he didn't say no! I giggled, looking into his eyes as I shrugged, "Yeah, guess it's better to wait and see what unravels. But anyways, we've stalled enough. I have injuries to attend to. C'mon slowpoke!"

Yep, if things would only be like these types of moments, full of pure happiness. But nobody always gets what they want, wouldn't you agree?

END OF CHAPTER!! I'm so sorry this came out later than expected! I was hanging out in Florida with my family for the last couple of days before I came back home, and I didn't have enough time to write, bit I figured that my family comes first!

I hope the delay, though, was worth it and you all enjoyed this chapter! Love you, babe, and I'll se you, hopefully, in the next chapter!