Chapter Nine

*CHANGED PETER'S NAME TO JIM SINCE STORY OF HIM IS BEING CREATED, SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!!!

YOUR POV

"What do you mean that I can't!?" I slammed my fists down on the table. "The requested for you to stay with them, earlier last evening." So-Hyung, my counsoler, stammered, trying to keep this conversation quick. "And I requested to leave! Why can't I? I want a real explanation." I demanded harshly.

I didn't like this situation one bit. Not at all, I just wanted to leave and be on my way. "They had offered something in exchange for you staying with the-" "I don't want their disgusting money. I want an explanation." I sneered, glaring at So-Hyung intensely. I done trying to be the good cop, if I was gonna have to be rude to get my way, I will not hesitate.

So-Hyung sighed, sitting further back into his chair, avoiding direct eye contact with me. "Please, I'm not okay in there, I was literally raped in the nurse's office by one of them. I'll do anything, just please help me!" My eyes shined with tears threatening to spill, my voice cracked with each plea.

"I-I'll see what I can do for your case." He murmured quickly and quietly, but I understood, a bright smile appearing on my face soon after. "Thank you! Thank you so much, even though it's not official, it gives me hope." I rambled to myself as a look was given by So-Hyung. A look that made a sunken hole into my chest.

Guilt?

Shame?

Fear?

"I'm so sorry, so sorry!" So-Hyung cried out, tears dripping down his pale face and onto the wooden table. I felt so lost, and I reached out a hand to comfort, but he screeched, "DON'T TOUCH ME! I'M DISGUSTING!" I flinched, immediately pulling my hand back. I was wondering so many things at this moment.

How did this situation escalate so quickly? And why did his demeanor change out of the blue? "The boys you listed... Are you sure?" So-Hyung asked all of a sudden. I took me aback, but I nodded nonetheless. "Who have I really been living with?" I murmured to myself, unsure of how I should feel.

"I discuss this manner to the board. In this situation, I'm afraid not much is possible. You can't sleep in other dorms without a more... Serious note, mentally, of course." My jaw felt loose as I stared at him with wide eyes. Did he just say that I had to be a madman!?

"Forget this." I muttered, walking off, not turning around no matter what that man said. I stormed angrily off campus and sat on one of the benches in the far back. I ran a hand through my hair, feeling a drip of water splash onto my thigh. The rain started to unleash its wrath as it continued to soak my clothes.

"You ran off the last time we met. Did I scare you?" A familiar voice caught my attention. I look up to only to see Jim holding an umbrella above my head. "Hey, I didn't see you there." I waved at the green-eyed male as he stared at me with a sincere look in his eyes.

"What's going on? I'm a very good listener, and I could lend you an ear." Jim offered, his lips curved into a smile. I sighed, scooting over to allow him to sit next to me. He thanked me, holding the umbrella above the two of us. I noticed his shoulder was getting wet, so I moved closer to him, so the umbrella could do better.

A moment of silence passed by the two of us, until I began to rant, "Okay, I know that this is stupid, but it just feels like the whole world is going against me! This is only my first week here!" He laughed at my sudden burst of emotion. I shot him a glare, immediately shutting him up. "Sorry, it was just cute seeing you like that." I blushed, staring up at him to look into his beautiful forest green eyes.

"How did you even get on campus? Are you a new student?" He nodded, explaining to me about his foreign exchange policy. "Will you stay afterwards?" I whispered to myself, not sure if he heard me, but he grinned, saying, "I might! I mean, it's a lot of fun being here with you." I chuckled, noticing how the rain started to die down.

"Finally, now come with me. You need to get warmed up, and I refuse to leave you out in the cold." I giggled, taking his hand as he lead me off of campus. I cocked my head to the side, confused, but he laughed, "I live off of the university, it makes everything easier for me." I hummed at his answer as we walked side by side in silence.

T I M E - S K I P

"Okay, we're here." I stared at the studio in awe, it was just amazing! A very modern influenced style was inhabited by his home. "Wow, you're place is amazing!" I complimented his home. "Thanks. Sorry that it's a bit of a mess. I wasn't expecting such a lovely guest to stop by." I giggled, glancing at the boy's features, and never really noticing how attractive he was.

"You can take a shower, and I'll set up some clothes for you in the other room." Jim handed me a towel, which I definitely thanked him for. 'He's so nice.' I grinned at the thought of him. I began to undress my clothes from my body and stepped into the shower.

I felt my body warm from its touch as I relax, washing my body off gently. Soon after, I rinse myself off. "Are you almost done in there, [M/N]? I have take out!" I heard Jim yell out as I replied, "Yep, I'm about to get changed!" I looked at the clothes that he laid out for me.

 "Are you almost done in there, [M/N]? I have take out!" I heard Jim yell out as I replied, "Yep, I'm about to get changed!" I looked at the clothes that he laid out for me

'Hm, these are cute!' I smiled, getting changed into the outfit. It was a comfy loose style that still hung around my body well. I stepped out the bathroom, with my clothes and towel in hand. "Pass me those, we can wash them later." I did as asked, and placed them in the empty basket.

I made my way to the living room, and waited his return. "I got the food!" I whipped my head around, with my stomach growling with hunger.

But I saw something that appealed to me a bit more.

There Jim was, shirtless and showing off all his glory. I choked on my breath, turning away from him with my face flushed. "Heh, sorry, didn't mean to scare you." Jim rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "N-no problem!" I responded rather quickly, causing him to chuckle.

He plopped himself down right next to me, turning on the TV, and chose Dragon Ball Z. "Ooh, nice! Let's start from the beginning!" I cheered as nodded, playing the first episode. He soon handed me a plate with a sandwich with some chips on the side. "Sorry, I ordered from the nearest shop, so I don't know if it's good." Jim admitted, which caused me to peck him lightly on the cheek.

His face fumed in embarrassment, not knowing how to respond. "Hey, you fed me and treated me a thousand times better than my roommates ever would." I joked, even though it wasn't a lie.

"Well, I'm glad that you're okay now." He sighed in relief. My heart fluttered knowing that he cared for my wellbeing. It began to get cold in the room, so I shivered, trying to warm myself up. Jim noticed this and held me in his arms protectively. I smiled, hearing his light snores as his heartbeat soon brought me to sleep.

Aw, tones of fluffy moments in this chapter! Also, I'm so sorry that this chapter took longer than expected to publish! School started and I need to get back in my productive groove! One more thing, a bestfriend started to make a BTS smut fanfiction! Their account is sugacrisp, so please check their story out, it would mean so much to me to support my friend!

Anyways, I love you babies, and I'll see you all in the next chapter! ❤❤❤❤