Chapter Seven

SUGA POV

"Yoongi, are you smoking another cigarette!? That was your fifth one in a row." Hoseok chuckled, walking over to my side as I watched dusk invade the sky. "Yep, you want the rest of it? It's not doing much at this point." I offered, handing it to him, which he gratefully took.

I took a deep breath, cherishing the scent of smoke that enchanted me. "You seem pretty frustrated, Yoongi. I haven't seen you like this besides when you were thinking about-" Hoseok tapped his chin, staring at me in amusement as I snapped, holding the male by the collar of his jacket.

"Don't you dare finish that fucking sentence, Hoseok."

"Yikes, sorry, I forgot." Hoseok rolled his dark brown eyes sarcastically. "Ugh, you're so damn annoying. Now the effects of the speed lines are wearing off, thanks to you." I grumbled as Hoseok eye's sparkled as he grinned ear to ear. "You have the good stuff!? C'mon, help a fellow friend and share!"

"Nope, you used your whole supply, not my fault." I declined as Hoseok's whining rang through my ears. "Jesus, fine! There's a load in my room!" I muttered, clearly wanting him to leave. He hummed, walking off of the patio. I ran a hand through my mint hair, my thoughts wandering off to [M/N].

"He's so much like him. Why can't I just forget about him!?" I growled, gripping onto the metal bars that prevented me from falling. 'I loved him so much. But he left me, he left us.' I clenched onto my heart as it sped up just by thinking about him, remembering his soft, yet delicate voice. His soft, curly hair, his smooth skin, everything.

All I wanted was for him to be back in my arms. My thoughts were luckily interrupted when I heard a loud slam when someone entered the house. I felt my phone in my back pocket vibrate as I saw Namjoon's phone number go across the screen.

Once I picked it up, I could feel his anger seeping through the phone line as he ordered, "Meeting, now." I nodded, looking at him through the glass panel as I replied, "Roger." I hung up the phone, making my way into the living room, where the rest of the members were already seated, besides Namjoon tapping his foot angrily.

I walked past them, sitting down in a leather chair, which I adjusted to my liking. "Can anyone tell me why the hell Namjoon's so pissed off? I've literally been gone all day." Hoseok asked, crossing his arms around his chest.

"Well, our new little pet has been a pain in my ass." Namjoon complained, his eyes filled with rage. "Should I punish him again?~" Jin suggested, licking his lips, with a lustful glint in his eyes. "We need someone that'll make him beg for mercy, and you'd pity him too much, Jin." Namjoon stressed, looking in my direction.

"How about Jungkook, Yoongi, and Namjoon? I mean, they sympathize the least." Taehyung asked, making me scoff. "Sorry, I'm not the BDSM type of guy. That's Jin's specialty." "I don't want to do it either, hyung." Jungkook rejected with a monotone voice.

"We still haven't shown Kookie how to use the 'toys' either..." Taehyung bit his lip in frustration. "No, maybe nobody wants to torture him is because he reminds us of Mono too much!" Namjoon yelled, causing the young males to flinch by the tone of his voice.

"I thought that we agreed to never bring up his name again." Jimin whispered as the room was filled with a thick tension that surrounded us all. "I hate him for leaving us." Jungkook muttered, no wanting to bear the pain all over again. Namjoon sighed, managing to calm himself down as he sat down, keeping himself deep in thought.

FLASHBACK

For the record, his name wasn't Mono, it was Mon-seok, but we decided to call him Mono. He was someone that you'd definitely get a wet dream about. Not everyone, I guess it was just us seven. I mean, he was perfect.