closure

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

I know you all are probably so tired of me uploading constantly not a story on this account, and maybe wondering where my other account went to, and I'm gonna be honest - I deleted that account. I truly felt frustrated, writing content that I didn't enjoy on that account, and that ruined the experience for me, and I know that plenty of you dislike the update on Wattpad with the offline stories, so I'm not forcing any of you to follow, like, or read any of my new content on my account, but if you do like Jojo's Bizarre Adventures and BTS Content (of course), then you are free to check out my new, and hopefully last account, @milkywinnie

But most importantly, I really just want to thank you all, once again. You all truly made me so happy on this account, and I just recognized this all, once again, looking through the various likes you guys would give and comments you all would make, either sweet or funny, and all of them literally made my heart swell with joy and compassion. The journey I had on this account was amazing, and I will never forget everything that has occurred, nor the memories and people I've have gained here. You all have offered me nothing but comfort and kindness, and I appreciate it all.

If I don't see you on my new account, I just want to offer you the words I should've offered you the first time I left. When things are, don't give up! Cherish both the highs and the lows, and I wish you the best of luck in the future, and I'm glad you read my story! That fact alone really does make me happy. All of you are welcome are my new account, and this time, the content I write will not only be for you, but for me as well, and I hope you enjoy it all nonetheless.

I love you all, thank you for allowing me this moment of closure.