Chapter Thirteen

[This is how Taehyung looks in the book, with his silver hair. Quite the cutie~}

TAEHYUNG POV

The two of us stood there, in silence, as cars breezed right passed us on the busy street. [M/N]'s eyes glistened in the moonlight as he continued to stare in my direction. "You're... Sorry?" [M/N] softly whispered, entangling his wine glass with his hands.

I bit my lip, flustered by his appearance, but I managed to carry on. "You didn't deserve what I was doing. I wasn't thinking about my actions, and I didn't realize how much it was affecting you, mentally." [M/N] chuckled, sipping some of his drink.

"Yeah, that messed me up, a little bit. But... I understand." He responded, placing a hand on my shoulder. He noticed my apologetic gaze, so he smiled up at me. "Hey, all that matters is that you apologized. That's all I could ask for." He chirped as I grin back at him.

"Yeah, I guess you're right..." I murmured, looking down at him. He giggled, taking me by that hand, mentioning, "We should probably head back in, before the others start to get worried." I felt my body heat up from the hand contact as he dragged me along.

We were entering our private room, only to see the boys, and only one word could describe what was going on in there.

Pure chaos.

The room was an entire mess, with wine glasses broken, chairs dispersed across the room, and food was devoured. Basically, it was just a hot mess. What was even worse, was that all six of them were passed out in random areas of the room.

"Oh goodness..." [M/N] gasped, astonished at the sight of the abominable room. "This isn't the first time this has happened." I muttered, glaring at the six men scattered around. "We should probably head back to the dorms." I sighed, calling the chauffeur to pick us up.

"You guys truly are full of surprises." [M/N] laughed, placing his glass down, gently, on to the table. He stared in my direction, biting his lip softly in my direction. [M/N]'s eyes continued to shift in my direction, following my every move.

I started to get distracted from my initial task to face him, with a playful smile on my face. "What do you want, vixen?" He laughed, walking up to me as he teased, "So, I'm a vixen, now? Hmm?" I chuckled, sticking out my tongue seductively at him.

"What would you prefer to be called, then?" He hummed, leaning back on the couch, next to a sleeping Jungkook. "What do you think I should be called, Taehyung?" [M/N] whispered in my ear, pressing up against my chest gently. I blushed, confused of his sudden actions as I suddenly realized what was going on.

The wine.

He was drunk

"Tae Tae, are you nervous around me?" [M/N] tilted his head to the side, oblivious to my raging boner, pressing against his thigh. I gulped, trying not to let my demeanor down in front of him, but it was so hard when a seducing male is grinding up against you. "Taehyung... Do you like me?" [M/N] continued to pry, glancing slyly at me. I licked my lips, watching the older male, sway his hips side-to-side away from me.

I didn't know how to respond because I was so taken aback by his enchanting presence.

"Like something you see, Tae?" He flirted, turning his head to shoot me a seductive gaze. Before I knew it, I lost control of my actions, pinning him up against the wall, creating a rather loud thumping sound. "Someone's a little thirsty. Would you like a glass of water?" [M/N] snorted, crossing his legs together.

He looks so innocent, but he's such a vixen. Sly and seductive, yet so adorable at the same time.

"Vixen, I have a tall glass of water in front of me. At this moment, I don't need anything else." Those are the exact words I said before [M/N] smashed his lips fiercely onto my own, holding my face in his hands. I kissed back with the same amount of force, slipping my tongue into his mouth, exploring his wet cavern. 

Damn, he's a good kisser.

[M/N] began to trace the tattoos on my biceps, biting on my lip piercing, and tugging on it slightly, causing me to groan slightly. I removed myself from the kiss, gripping on his hips harshly, pulling himself closer to me. He gasped, feeling the blissful sensation when I rubbed our areas together. "T-Taehyung..." He murmured, looking away from me. I smirked, kissing his neck softly, reassuring him.

"T-this isn't right... We should go get the other guys, and take them home." [M/N] sighed, causing me to grunt in dissatisfaction.

I wanted to go further, and mark him as my own, and to take away his v-card before the others.

 He shyly pushed me away, finally regaining control of his actions as I huffed, calling the chauffeur to pick us up. I could see [M/N] squirming, clearly uncomfortable with my presence as he excused himself from the room. "T-Taehyung, I'll be back. I-I just need some fresh air."

I watched him leave the room, feeling an overwhelming amount of frustration build up inside of me. I took a deep breath, pulling out a vaping stick; MY vaping stick as I sucked an ridiculous amount, before I sunk down, relaxing into the couch. I ran a hand through my hair, ruffling it slightly before my mind flashed to [M/N]. I felt my member begin to pulsate through my pants.

I grunted, massaging my member through my pants. I imagined [M/N] pumping my shaft, causing endless dirty thoughts and scenarios to flash through my mind, causing me to press my hand harder against my member, causing a low moan to slip past my lips. I continued to go harder, and faster with each hand movement, my thoughts continuously on [M/N], until I came through my pants. I looked at the stain forming, but luckily, wasn't too noticeable, unless people were looking hard on my ginormous dic-

I felt my phone vibrate in my pants, signalling me that it has arrived and that [M/N] was peacefully sleeping inside the car. For some reason, that brought me relief, and somewhat joy to hear that he was okay. With haste, I moved the boys, along with the staff into the car. I decided to sit next to [M/N], away from the boys, thinking that was the best bet, for the ride.

[M/N] rested his head on my shoulder, sleeping on me for most of the ride, causing me to smile softly at the male. After the ride, I managed to move the seven boys, including [M/N], tucked into their beds. When I was making sure that [M/N] was okay, he grasped onto the sleeve of my shirt. Startled, I asked, "Is there something wrong, [M/N]?" He shifted to the side, mumbling, "Please sleep with me tonight..." I nodded, taking off my shoes, slipping in bed next to him as he snuggled in my arms, soon falling asleep.

I smile, kissing his cheek, feeling my heart race as I held him. It wasn't painful, but rather, it was.. Pleasant.

"God, what is he doing to me?" 

Is Taehyung developing feelings for you!? And will there ever be a full-out banging session in this story!? 

Well, duh, but stay tune to see what secrets unravel!

Thank you for reading this chapter, babes! I hope that this chapter was worth the wait! Love you all!