Chapter Twelve

< I'm going to start showing how all the Bangtan boys' appearances in this book, so this is J-Hope/Hoseok's look, but with orange hair!> Hot... Isn't he~

YOUR POV

I gulped, admitting, "I-I'm sorry, Jimin... I can't." Jimin sighed, hopping off of me as he muttered, "Dammit, kitten. Whatever, I'll wait for you, but I can't contain myself for long." Jimin buttoned up his shirt as I re-did my buckle. There was an awkward tension in the air as I whispered, "Jimin..." He looked up at me with his grey eyes softly. I walked up to him, slowly as I pressed my lips softly against his own.

His stunned expression made me giggle, as a blush was clearly evident on his face. "That took me aback, but not in a bad way." Jimin chuckled, exiting the room. He paused, looking in my direction, blowing me a kiss. I smiled, walking out the room soon after. The rest of the guys were waiting for the two of us. "Where were you two?" Jin peered over the couch. Jimin rubbed the back of his neck, trying to come up with an excuse, but luckily, I stepped in.

"Sorry for holding you guys up, I just needed some assistance finding the outfit you described to me. I mean, there were so many clothes in my new closet." I lied, nudging Jimin in the side as he stammered a reply. "R-right, sorry!" Jungkook eyed the two of us, suspiciously, along with Taehyung, Suga, and Namjoon, but they decided to shrug it off. Jimin released a sigh of relief , whispering low enough for me to hear. "Thanks, you saved my ass, kitten." I nodded, feeling satisfied with my lying skills.

"C'mon, we're going to Ryunique." Namjoon said casually, stuffing his hands into his black dress pants as I stared at him with amazement. "THE Ryunique!? I heard that their cuisine is so advanced that it's basically heaven on Earth!" I gasped, with stars literally in my eyes. The boys chuckled, stating, "We literally eat there every weekend, get used to it." My jaw gaped. 

Just how rich are these guys!?

T I M E - S K I P

We were all huddled up in the limousine, I sat with the elder hyungs while the makane line sat across from us. There were drinks in the cup holders, and it was so elegant inside of the ride. Honestly, I was reluctant to hop inside of the car, but they literally forced me inside the joyride. "So, [M/N], you don't drink?" J-Hope asked me, curiously looking inside of my cup. I was, instead, drinking some grape cider. "Nope, my ma told me that alcohol was not healthy for the human body." I scolded J-Hope, who laughed at my little lecture, taking a sip of his drink.

"Really? I wished I had a mom to tell me that." J-Hope joked, chugging his drink, before pouring some more liquor into his cup. "Y-you didn't have a mom?" I whispered, my glass cup clenched in my hands, staring in the cup, not wanting to face the male. "Nope, just a dad who desires me to be the heir of his company. Not all of us grew up happy lives. That's why, even though sometimes we annoy the shit out of each other, we're all we have." J-Hope confessed, tilting my face up to look at him.

I felt a deep pit uprising in my chest, guilt overwhelming me. I can't just assume the worst of people, yet I did, thinking that they were just spoiled brats.

But I still don't agree with their morals. 

Murder doesn't solve everything.

"I-I'm sorry for asking, J-Hope." I apologize, to which he chuckle, seeming unfazed by my question. "Hey, curiosity is a human emotion that is completely normal, so there's no need to feel bad." J-Hope waved his hand, as if he was attempting to shoo away my guilt. I sighed, allowing the guilt to be washed away as I took another sip of my drink as we decided to converse with each other, until we arrived at the restaurant.

"We're here." The chauffeur announced from the other side of the limo as all of exited the ride as Namjoon made sure to tip him for the refreshments and smooth ride, making sure to remind the male about the time to pick us up.    

"This place looks so... Expensive!" I gaped at the place we entered as a group. Girls basically drooled at our presence as a waitress, petite and very young-looking arrived at our service. "Hello Bangtan, nice to see you guys again. Someone new this time?" She cocked a brow as Taehyung chuckled, tilting her chin to look up at him. "Yep, but don't worry. He's gonna be a returning customer."

She blushed, rushing to grab the menus as she stuttered, "R-right this way, gentlemen!" With that, she guided us to a private room in the back, very secluded. Taehyung enchanted the girl as I rolled my eyes in disgust, bringing me back to reality. 'What a playboy.' Taehyung looked back in my direction, smirking. "I-I'll come back when you all are ready!" The waitress sprinted out of the room, closing the door behind her.

"Did you see that, Jimin? The girl was nearly about to faint at our presence, such a poor girl." Taehyung cackled out a laugh as Jimin laughed alongside him. I balled my hands into fists as I sit down in between Namjoon and Jungkook, trying to hide my boiling anger inside of me. "Sorry about those two, they can be assholes." Jungkook whispered in my ear. Giggling, I shot him a small smile as a sign of gratitude.

He returned the smile, but immediately returned to his bland expression when Jimin began to talk to the younger male. "Okay, men, today, we came here not only to discuss our recent events, but to enjoy ourselves." Namjoon raised a glass. The rest of the males followed along, I felt out of place, but Namjoon tilted his cup towards me as he declared, "This is also for [M/N], who also deserves to enjoy himself. After all, we don't take any other girls or guys here." 

Flattered by is announcement, I blushed, watching all seven males smile in my direction as they clanked their glasses together in joy, celebrating with food and alcohol. "Darling, you should drink a glass, this red wine's magnificent!" Jin brought a glass up to the corner of my mouth. Hesitant, I raised the glass to my mouth, taking a light sip as I hummed in satisfaction. "This drink is very sweet." Jin smiled, pouring some more of the drink into my glass.

That night, we drank until there was none left. I was sober, luckily, so I was able to still control my actions. Taehyung tapped my shoulder, signaling me to follow him outside, I glared at the male, but, nonetheless, I followed him.

There we were with glasses filled with wine in hand as he stared in my direction, whispering, "Pretty night, isn't it?" I scoffed, turning my head away from his soft gaze as he continued, "Enjoying yourself, this evening?" I rolled my eyes, snapping, "Just what do you even want, Taehyung!?"

Taehyung sighed, looking at me, guilt washing over him. He held one of my hands, grasping it softly. I was about to pull away from him, but he said words that tempted me to stay a while longer to listen for a while.

"[M/N], I'm truly sorry, you don't need to respond, but just listen to me for a minute, please!"

So sorry for another late update, reasons explaining this is in my comment section on my account. I'm, once again, so sorry, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Love you all! ♡